☾ʙᴀᴅᴅᴇsᴛ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ☽

ʙᴀᴅᴅᴇsᴛ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

ʙᴀᴅᴅᴇs ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

"Elena!" Annabelle gasped in fear, her eyes widening and she could feel her eyelashes reach her eyebrows from how wide her eyes had went, she could feel her blood stop running and her lips went dry.

Elena held her against the wall with a firm hand on her neck. Annabelle had just woken up to being choked. She struggled against the brunette "Wrong." Elena grimaces.

The realization hit Annabelle and she paused. She had heard about the famous doppelgänger Katherine but she didn't expect her to look exactly like Elena. At least she had curly hair so you could tell the difference.

"....Katherine?"

Katherine smiled but before anything could happen, she was thrown off of Annabelle harshly. The four Originals stepped protectively in front of Annabelle until Elijahs expression softened and his eyes lit up "Katerina.." he breathed out.

"Elijah. Fancy seeing you here." Katherine smiled until her eyes met Klaus'. She felt her blood run cold with her lips sorting.

Klaus grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall "Rather foolish of you to come here." He flowered at the brunette but Elijah stepped up, stopping his brother.

Kol spared a glance at Annabelle, checking if she's okay and he saw her taking deep breaths. She looked to Kol and Rebekah, questioning why Katherine of all people woke her up— in a horrendous manner if you will but the Originals only shrugged.

"Explain why you chose to visit us and hurt Annabelle, Katerina." Elijah crossed his arms after Klaus released Katherine but sent her warning looks and glares.

Katherine swallowed, suddenly feeling very nervous and hesitant "I want to help you stop the gang from bringing back Silas— I've been having some weird freaky nightmares about him." She told the group "I want to help you guys make sure he stays dead."

They all shared glances and Annabelle stepped up "What type of dreams?" She questioned quietly, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Oh, you know, him bringing back every dead supernatural. Nothing out of the unusual." Katherine flashed a smile and all eyes went on her. It was the same description Annabelle told the Originals.

"I've killed many people and made many many enemies. I'd like for them to stay dead just as much as all of you." Katherine told them, crossing her arms over her chest with a blank expression, her eyes flickering between all of them.

Annabelle pursed her lips "How will you even help us? For all we know, you might be dead weight." She told her, huffing "I mean, I've heard many bad things about you and you're quite the selfish person."