☾ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴇ☽

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

               "Welcome to Mystic Falls." Kol sang, his chocolate eyes flickering to the brunette to see her still munching on the pancakes he had so kindly gotten her from a small cafe after the hotel. She shrugged and bought the ice coffee to her lips.

"What situation is your brother in? Because I'm not bringing anymore Original vampires back to life." Annabelle declared making Kol chuckle, looking around the area. Mystic falls seemed to be a nice and warm place to settle in but she could sense the dark aura from a mile away.

Kol slowly nodded although it might be necessary incase the Scooby gang have anymore white oak stakes. "He's trapped in a room." He mused, driving towards a specific house "You'll just need to get him out." He pulled up at the back of the house.

The two got out of the car and cautiously walked in the house to see a blonde and a boy sitting down on a couch. Annabelle flicked her hand and their necks made contact with their shoulders causing Kol to smirk as they walked in. She knew they weren't dead. Vampires. They were supernaturals.

"What...?" Klaus trailed as Kol and Annabelle come into his view, now realizing how Caroline and Tyler's neck snapped. "Care to explain how your still here? The rest think you turned to dust but then got blew away." He told them and Annabelles face scrunched up.

They really are headless chickens.

"Because of lovely Belle over here." Kol proudly put an arm around Annabelle but she pushed him away. "She bought me back from the dead in order to save her sister." He explained and Klaus squinted his eyes at her "Come on, do what you do best." He told the brunette.

Annabelle sighed and put her hand on the threshold. She closed her eyes and chanted under her breath "Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis, per Vasa Quo Errum Signos. Phasmatos selvus Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis, per Vasa Errum Quo Signos. Phasmatos selvus nos ex malom terra mora Vantis Quo Incandis per Vasa Quo Errum Signos. Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis." Klaus watched with anticipation and Kol took out forks.

(I'm using real spells from tvd, Originals and Legacies)

Kol walked over to Tyler and put his hands on the table then stabbed knives in his palms, thighs, chest and stomach. Kol grabbed the spray hose. The same one Jermey used on him and sprayed it at the two as their skin burned but they didn't react as they were already unconscious. Kol knew Klaus wouldn't let him harm Caroline anymore so he didn't stab her with anything like he had done with Tyler.

"Done." Annabelle stepped away and Klaus slowly stuck his foot out to see the threshold gone, he smirked, allowing his dimples to show until he saw Tyler and Caroline, his expression falling.

Klaus felt slightly betrayed by Caroline. She agreed to kill his brother then help she trapping him in the living room. His jaw clenched and he walked past the two, over to Kol. What surprised Annabelle was when the two embraced, patting each other's back in a brotherly way.

"Unless you want those two to wake up to see such a lovely view;" Annabelle interrupted and the two Originals turned to her. "I suggest we leave." They nodded and went to the Mikaelson mansion.

-

Annabelle got out of bed with a groan and slowly walked out of her bedroom. She snuck down the stairs to see a blonde talking to Klaus and Kol. "Invisique." She mumbled quietly and went invisible. Her lips pursed and she went down the stairs cautiously.

The blonde turned on her heel and began walking towards the door "I am going to get the cure. It's good to have you back Kol but you can't stop me. Not after you tried to kill me before you got killed." She yelled and opened the door, about to leave.

Annabelles eyes widen "No!" She makes her self visible and the door slams shut, Rebekah flies away from the door "You can't!" She shook her head, eyes wide.

Rebekahs jaw clenches and the next second, she has Annabelle against the wall with a firm hand in her neck, adding pressure "Who are you and give me a reason why I shouldn't rip your tongue out...?!" She questioned angrily.

Kol sped and threw Rebekah away from Annabelle, standing in front of her as the brunette catches her breath. "I know things about the cure." She coughed, struggling to catch her breath. "No one but me knows it." She mumbled, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths. "I'm Annabelle, call me Anna." She glances at Kol who calls her 'Belle'. "You must be Rebekah Mikaelson."

"Correct." Rebekah nodded, pushing Kol away from Annabelle. "What do you know about the cure?" She questioned demandingly.

Annabelle swallowed the lump in her throat, feeling all eyes on her "There's only one dose." It fell silent "You can't divide it or share it. It's only one dose with a horrible side effect." She told them.

"What do you know?!" Rebekah yelled in anger, refusing to believe her. "Even if it's only one dose, I'll take it." She began walking away.

"The side effect, don't you at least want to hear what it is?" Annabelle asked and Rebekah didn't stop walking. "It'll make you catch up with the years." She yelled and Rebekah stopped walking. "Considering the fact that your a thousand years old, you'll live for a month and that'll be a painful month." Rebekah turned to face her and the brunette continued.

"You'll have headaches, fevers, bladder problems, periods and your skin will be as sensitive as glass." Annabelle stepped up. "Everything will come racing to you like a bomb and it'll be a pretty big bomb. You'll go through hell before dying."

"How do you know?"

"I know a lot of things I'm not supposed to know." Annabelle looked away. "Kols right, Silas will break hell looose. He wants to bring down the veil between the dead and the living. The other side will meet the living side of earth." She told them, breathing shakily. "Every werewolf, every witch, ever warlock, ever vampire you've ever killed or made enemies with will come and hunt you down."

Kols lips purse. "Mother and father." He told his siblings who seemed deep in thought. Kol turned to Annabelle. "How do you know that and why didn't you tell me?!"

Annabelle sheepishly looked away. "You never asked." She scratched her neck.  "I have many dreams— more like nightmares of what Silas will do if he comes back. Of what will happen when a vampire takes the cure. All of them ending with bloodshed." She turned back to Rebekah. "Are you sure you still want the cure?"

Rebekah sighed, slightly shaking her head and Kol smiled in triumph. "But Jeremy's mark has already grown, they're planning on leaving and I find the group quite stubborn. Besides, they still have a white oak stake unless your all in on bringing another vampire back to life." She smiled sarcastically.

"So we'll burn it." Kol shrugged. "As a former warlock, I am beyond sure that there is a spell to make yourself invisible. Am I right, Belle?" He turned to her with a smirk. "After all, you did just use the spell."

"Um.." Annabelle chewed on her bottom lip then slowly nodded. "Okay then but after that, we have to stop them from freeing Silas."

"No disagreeing there."