☠︎︎ʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ☠︎︎✔︎

ʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

ʀᴇs ɪɴ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Abigail breathed in relief but just then, Kol ripped her heart out and Annabelle yelped in surprise, her hand flying to her mouth and she could feel herself shaking, her eyes widening as Abigail fell to the ground making her scurry to her knees and she looked at Abigail with sad eyes before looking up at Kol with anger and sadness.

"Why would you do that?!" Annabelle asked, standing up "She told us where Beatrice is!" She hit his chest, pushing him in anger but Kol doesn't look fazed as her eyes got teary "Why?!"

Annabelle may not like Abigail but she grew up with the blonde. Although Abigail was a druggie and many things, she didn't deserve to die at a young age, especially when she helped them out then Kol had to kill her to fulfill his anger but little did he know, he only made things much more worse and complicated.

Kol took her wrists, stopping her from hitting his chest any more. "With her alive, you would never be able to track Beatrice." He told her, frowning.

Annabelle shook her head. "That's not an excuse. That's not fair, I-I could've done a spell but you didn't have to kill her!" She yelled.

"What spell, Annabelle?" Kol questions and her face fell, realizing that he was right. "There is no spell. You know I'm right, I wouldn't hurt you if there was no reason."

Annabelle could feel a tear slip down her cheek, looking down to Abigails dead body before Kols hands that were bloody and held her wrists. "Just..just let me go..please."

Kols frown only deepens. "Belle, I—"

"Let me go, Kol.." Annabelle told him and he sighed before reluctantly releasing her arm and she walked back to the car, going in and ignoring the shards of glass.

Annabelle felt more tears slide down her cheek, she quickly wiped it but felt more slip down as she noticed the windows glass it broken. Kol entered the car and started the radio, occasionally glancing at her with a tint of guilt.

-

Annabelles eyes flutter open to see the car was still moving. She sat up and looked down to her clothing, she still wore the same shirt but her shorts had been changed. The brunette could feel her eyes are heavy and puffy from the tears she had shed last night. She looked out the window to see the Mystic Falls sign.

Her eyes trail to Kol then back to her clothing "Did you change me?" She asked, having no energy to yell or do anything in the matter. She just wanted to go back to sleep but her nightmares kept bugging her.

Kol shook his head, seeming bitter in the slightest, not sparing her a glance. He had gotten colder, just like the time when she had first met him. "Don't flatter yourself, darling. I compelled someone to change you. Female." He spoke nonchalantly and she looked away from him, unable to look at him.