☠︎︎ʙᴇᴀᴛʀɪᴄᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ☠︎︎ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀɪᴄᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢᴘᴀʀᴛ 2ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀɪᴄᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

                                   After Annabelle told Kaylee her farewells, she and Kol got back in the car. She opened soft music and sighed, looking out the window as Kol drove the car, over to Abigails house. She had told him the location while they were waking back to the car.

Annabelle found her eyes hesitatingly trailing back to Kol, he seemed to be focused on the road and she cursed at herself for not being able to look away from him. She could tell her emotions were getting stronger but every time she would think about being with him, flashes of Sophia would race through her mind.

It wouldn't be fair for her to be with him after he's the main reason of her friends death. It would be selfish of her but the feeling disappointed her, she would wanted to feel his soft hair, his chest, his jaw, his hands...and most importantly his lips. She rested her chin on her palm with her elbow on her thigh, staring dreamily at Kol.

Kol could feel her stare making him smirk but he decided to let her be. Soon, when he realized she was deep in thought, still having her eyes trained on him, he broke the comfortable silence.

"You're staring again, darling." He chuckled, shaking his head "Must be a habit by now, hm?"

Annabelle groaned loudly, slumping back on her seat "Shut it." She mumbled and looked around to see she was in Abigails neighborhood "There. That house." She pointed to a specific large sized house. Abigail was rich, she was also Annabelles least favorite person in Denver.

Kol swerved that car unexpectedly on purpose and Annabelle gripped his arm making him smirk as he parked the car roughing, Annabelle lurched forward but he put his arm that she gripped in front of her to stop her.

"Unbelievable." Annabelle mumbled and got out of the car. She closed the car door and Kol sped in front of her making her back hit the car as he stepped closer making her gasp "Kol! You scared me." She laughed slightly.

The Original didn't laugh making her own laughter die down. He frowned at the disappearance of her laugh but spoke "There is something going between us." He acknowledged "And you know it." He stepped forward, getting closer— if it's even possible.

Annabelle swallowed the lump in her throat, slowly shaking her head in disagreement but she knew she was lying "No, there's nothing going on." She denied "Erm we should go and check if Beatrice is here..." she suggested, trying to move but Kol pressed his body against hers.

"Hm." Kol frowned and released her.

Annabelle quickly moved out of the way and dusted herself off while Kol frowned questionably at her. She only looked away and began walked up the porch stairs. The Original felt anger rush through him and he punched the cars window, the glass breaking and the shards entering his skin but he didn't care.

The witch didn't turn to look at the sound, she only knocked on the door and felt Kol behind her. He was breathing heavily and she could sense the anger radiating off of him but she decided not to speak on it since she caused the anger burning inside of him, not going to extinguish any time soon.

Abigail opened the door, chewing gum loudly. She wore black leather pants with a pink tank top, her blonde hair falling to her back with lipgloss playing on her lips. She also wore many gold bracelets that jingled and dangled every time she made a simple movement.

"Oh." Abigail rolled her eyes at the sight of Annabelle. Her southern accent thick "It's you. Sorry, we don't donate to the poor." She looked to Kol "But we'd love to invite the handsome. How could I help you, sugar?" She asked.

Kol smirked, suddenly losing his anger "Ever heard of Beatrice Dean Francisco?" He asked, crossing his arms as he leaned against the door entrance.

Abigail felt panic rush through her "No." she was about to close the doe but Kol put his foot out, the threshold wasn't exactly by the door but after the door.

"She's lying." Kol chuckled "Every time a person lies, their heart skips a beat. Her heart skilled a beat." He looked to Annabelle "We found our dear Beatrice."

Abigail quickly rushed away but Annabelle sighed. With Annabelles powers, Abigail went flying back to them and looked at the two with pure panic. She was about to use her magic and began chanting but nothing happened making her eyes go wide as she realized what happened.

"You bitch!" Abigail turned to Annabelle and was going to lunge at her but Kol held her back.

"Where is Beatrice?" Kol demanded, grabbing her neck and slamming her against the wall with a warning look, adding pressure to her neck and Annabelles eyes widened.

"Kol." Annabelle warned.

"I'm not going to tell you!" Abigail yelled. Her face turning red as her blood rushed to her face, her voice raspy due to the pressure added on her neck.

"Tell me or I'll..." Kol leaned to her ears and began whispering horrifying things but Annabelle couldn't hear making her eyebrows furrow in confusion, she watched as Abigails eyes went wide in fear. She looked horrified.

"You're crazy!" Abigail accused, her eyes going wider as she began imagining what he had just claimed to do to her, she could feel fear rush through her blood making her blood run cold.

Kol smirked wickedly, taking her words a compliment instead of an offensive term as most people would "yeah, and I'm the worst of the worst." He whispered soothingly.

Abigail bit her lip "Shes on her way to Mystic Falls to get a vampire hunter for the map to the cure. She stopped by the Chandlers motel." She revealed and Annabelle paused, her eyes going wide as Kol released Abigail.

Abigail breathed in relief but just then, Kol ripped her heart out and Annabelle yelped in surprise, her hand flying to her mouth and she could feel herself shaking, her eyes widening as Abigail fell to the ground making her scurry to her knees and she looked at Abigail with sad eyes before looking up at Kol with anger and sadness.

I feel like Abigail would sound like Dixie from 'Insatiable'

Also, everything I do happens for a reason, including Abigails death so I'm sorry if Kol seems like a asshole but it's necessary.