☾ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ☽

ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

"Invisique." Annabelle mumbled quietly under her breath, Rebekah also turning invisible next to her. The two could only see each other, no one could see them. Not even Kol or Klaus who were watching from afar. The duo send each other nods before sneaking in the Salvatore boarding house.

Rebekah tapped Annabelles shoulder and signaled for Annabelle to follow her. The brunette nodded and Rebekah began to lead her to Damon's room but the two pause when they hear loud moaning that lead to pleasure. They looked at each other with wide eyes.

The blonde stopped herself from snorting while the brunette seems shocked. 'What now?' Annabelle mouthed but as if on cue, the moaning stopped and after a few seconds, a brunette and a raven haired guy walked out of the room.

Rebekah rolled her eyes at them and walked in the room with Annabelle tailing behind her. The two were as quiet as the night. They reached the duffel bag and Rebekah quietly zipped it open to find three white oak stakes inside. The blonde smiled widely in triumph.

"Um...Damon!" The brunette, Elena, yelled and Damon appeared to see something invisible grabbing the duffel bags. Rebekah quickly hugged the duffel bag to her chest and grabbed Annabelle but it was to late as the witch felt something sharp hit her sides.

Rebekah smelled the blood. It smelt amazing. She shook her head and quickly sped them away, she sped them over to behind a house where Kol and Klaus were waiting. The two slowly became visible and they could see a knife stabbed into her hips and her eyes fluttering.

"Have you gotten it— oh." Kols eyebrows furrow at the sight and he kneeled down by her, pulling out the knife then biting into his wrist but her eyes are already shut.

-

When Annabelle awoke, being fully healed. She took a nice warm shower then changed into blue high waisted jeans with a white tank top and a long gray cardigan, matching her gray sneakers. Annabelle left her hair down and dried it, then added simple makeup to her face.

The brunette began walking towards the door but Kol sped in front of her with his arms crossed "And where do you think your going?" He questioned, raising a brow at her.

"I'm getting food, this place has nothing to eat." Annabelle told him "You know, after someone gets a knife thrown at them, they feel a need to eat. Kind of like when I bought you back to life, you drank god knows how many bloodbags at my house." She reminded and walked past him with Klaus chuckling at the duo.

Annabelle began walking. When  had Kol took her to Mystic Falls, she noticed a place called Mystic Grills. The name was very...original. Annabelle finally made it there while texting Stacey and telling her how she's doing just fine. She was doing just fine before someone bumped into her.

"Sorry." The person mumbled and bent down in the same time as her to pick up the stuff they dropped. Annabelle looked to his arms and saw he had the hunters mark making the realization hit her. The guy also looked up and was astonished by her beauty.

Annabelle looked to her phone that was officially broken "Well, there goes my phone." She chuckled, standing up the same time the lad stood up, she threw her phone in the bin nearby.

"Erm." His pink lips purse, and then he took his lips between his teeth, staring into her oddly calm teal eyes apologetically "I can get you a new one." He offered and his lips curled up to a small playful smile.

"Really?"

"No." He shook his head, laughing "Jeremey. Jeremey Gilbert, are you new? I haven't seen you around." He acknowledged, running a hand through his chocolate hair.

"Yeah, I'm new." Annabelle smiled until she realized she hadn't introduced herself  "My bad, I'm Annabelle, call me Anna." She told him, unlocking a memory from his mind. His former lover. "Cool tats." She nodded towards his tattoos.

Jeremey looked down to his tattoos "Thanks." He nervously looked around "Can I get your number..? Maybe I can show you around sometimes, since your new...as an apology for breaking your phone." He nervously offered.

But you broke my phone..?

Annabelle felt her heart hammer against her chest. "Sure!" She nodded and he pulled out his phone"I have an extra phone, I'll just give you that number. ***********************." She told him her number and he nodded, typing it into his phone.

"See you." Jeremey walked away.

"Fuck." She quietly muttered "Kols gonna kill me."

-

"What?!" Kol yelled in anger. Annabelle looked to Klaus and Rebekah for help but they only looked away "And what did you do? Chop his arms off? Reject him by making his head explode with your little witchy voodoo?" Kol questioned.

Annabelles lips purse "Erm. I gave him my number.." she quietly stated and Kol looked like her was going to burst.

Klaus decided to interfere "She could pretend to be on their team." He stated and all eyes turned to him "She could make the Gilbert boy fall in love with her which will be simple considering that he falls in love with every female that talks to him and our lovely Anna here is attractive. She'll get him to trust her and she'll soon tell him she's a witch. He, being the lovestruck foul, will tell her everything then she'll tell us."

"No—"

"Brilliant." Kols mood changed, smirking widely at his brothers wicked plan. "You'll report everything back to us. Once they plan on going to Silas, we'll decide on what to do with them."

Annabelle sighed, obviously annoyed. "I don't get a say in this, do I?" She asked, her eyes flickering between all of them.

"No." Kol shook his head and her phone ringed "that must be our little Impertinent Punk." He smirked widely. "He truly has impeccable timing."

Annabelle looked to her phone and swiped the green button. "Hello...who's this?" She asked the unknown number, pretending to be confused.

"Jeremey, from the grill." Jermey answered and Kol walked closer to Annabelle although the could hear their conversation from a mile away. "I was wondering if tomorrow we could go to the grill, play pool then I can show you around while we get to know each other better."

Kol gave her a look to accept it "Sure, I don't mind. It's a date...right?" She asked nervously and Kol rolled his eyes.

Jeremeys eyes lit up from the other line, he quickly nodded until he remembered she couldn't see him "Y-Yeah, it is." He confirmed , smiling "I'll see you there at 5, bye."

"Bye."

Rebekah laughed. Klaus chuckled. Kol remained blank like Annabelle "Meh, goodnight." She picked up the food she got and waltzed to her room.

Vote!!