☠︎︎ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴇ☠︎︎

ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

(I'm adding a little things here)

                       Annabelle walked in the Salvatore boarding house wearing a plaid gray skirt with a matching tank-top and a big black cardigan with heel boots and straight hair. They all turned to her and Jeremy smiled until the Originals and Katherine walked in behind her, including Kol.

All of them paused as Kol smirked widely "Greeting from the dead." He smirked and Elena gasped loudly in fear making Annabelle roll her eyes to see all the luggage and the duffels meaning Katherine was telling them the truth. Surprise.

Bonnie slowly stepped forward with wide eyes "Anna....Whats going on?" She asked with wide eyes "And what are you doing?" She continued to question but Annabelle doesn't even spare a glance at her.

"You can't get the cure." Annabelle told them, crossing her arm "Theres only one dose of the cure so there's no reason that all of you would be able to pass it out like some birthday cake." She informed "Silas is better off buried."

Elena shook her head as Kol squinted his eyes at her, thinking of all the ways to kill her and Jeremy "No, I need the cure, you don't under—"

"Suck it up, Elena." Annabelle rolled her eyes and Rebekah smiled, watching Elenas face fall with amusement.

"I'm telling you that all dead supernaturals are going to come back from the other side but you still find a way to make this about you? Could you be more self involved?" The brunette scoffed in disbelief "You can cry me a river but no one is getting the cure, not over my over my dead body."

Damon's jaw clenched "Okay." And he sped to her, grabbing her neck and slamming her against the wall but the next second he was thrown off of her.

Kol was fuming, staring down at Damon who had broken a table with his weight "If you lay another finger on her, Silas won't be the one to kill you. I will." He growled, feeling his gums rip with a warning.

Annabelle put a hand on his shoulder and stepped next to him. She looked to Bonnie and slowly walked closer to the Bennet witch "Silas will break the other side. Every dead supernatural will come back to life. All your enemies will come back at you and we'd like to keep the world as it currently is."

In a flash, Annabelle grabbed Bonnie and the Bennet groaned slightly until Annabelle released her. Bonnie hugged herself, staring at Annabelle in shock "You took my magic..."

"As witches, it's our duty to make sure Silas stays dead. But since you seem to be a rule breaker, I'm not taking any chances with you." Annabelle told Bonnie and turned to the rest "We are not the bad guys in this chapter of your lives. But, we aren't the heroes so if it comes to taking a life..."