☾ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ☽

ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Meanwhile Kol gets killed;

Aurelia sighed, pacing as she fidgeted with her fingers before looking to her youngest of three daughters. Annabelle gulped nervously before looking down to the grimoire in front of her, chewing on her bottom lip. Her eldest sister, Stacey, had turned to a vampire a couple of weeks ago and happened to have the same bloodline as a specific maniac Mikaelson.

Besides, Aurelia owed him a lot. Stacey was suffering from cancer in Denver, she had two weeks to live and the family simply couldn't handle losing a loved one. They were all connected by strings. If Stacey died, Aurelia would die from sadness which would lead to her middle daughter, Beatrice, to die from sadness and finally, Annabelle would pass away.

Kol had met the entire family, excluded Annabelle since she was in school but he fed Stacey his blood then killed her.

"I can do it, I'll just...get a hundred dead witches on my side to bring back a thousand and some odd years Original vampire back to life and it'll be no biggie. Absolutely nothing." Annabelle mumbled, trying to convince herself, closing her eyes and Aurelia kept quiet, not wanting to interrupt her daughter. Stacey looked at her fingers to see them turn gray and veiny making her swallow and look to her mom with sad eyes.

"Phasmatos Infero Eseri Gratas, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Victamas Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Niha Sue Exilum, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Levam, Mina Sue Te, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Veras. Fes Matos Tribum, Mas Pro Tes Unum. Victas Ex Melam, Phasmatos Vanem. Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te." Annabelle chanted repeatedly, feeling shivers travel down her spine as she felt something cold breeze past her and cold liquid dripping down her nose, reaching her lips.

The weight of the chanting got slightly lighter as she continued. Thousands of vampires had already died and Staceys neck turned gray but then, it slowly disappeared to show her fair skin again. She smiled and quickly hugged her mother while Annabelle continued chanting.

Annabelles eyebrows push down and furrow in concentration. Thousands, maybe even millions of other vampires looked back at the mirror to find their skin going back to normal but Annabelle couldn't save the ones who already died. Some did come back but not all, at least fifty of them remained dead.

The brunette would be lying if she said she hadn't doubted herself. She did. She thought that she wouldn't even do it, especially since lighting up a candle took her two years to get ahold of. Maybe this was good luck.

Beatrice loathed vampires like most witches did. The moment she found out about Stacey being a vampire, she moved and left Denver with her boyfriend which saddened her youngest sister the most (You'll find out why soon).

Annabelle and Aurelia didn't mind vampires, especially when Kol helped Stacey. Kol didn't know why he helped the Francisco family, he felt like it would help him in the future. And it most certainly did.

Intuition.

Annabelles eyes open and she breathes in relief, panting heavily as she felt like all her energy had drained. "Stacey!" The seventeen year old girl cheered and without hesitance, pulled her older sister to a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so proud of you." Stacey whispered to her ear, smiling with happy tears streaming down her pink cheeks. "I could always depend on you." She hugged her tighter.

"You...have...extra vampire ...strength." Annabelle choked out and Stacey quickly released her, smiling sheepishly. Annabelle turned to her mom. "I did it!" She cheered happily, tackling her mom down to a hug.

-

The next week, Annabelle felt emotionally and physically drained but she decided not to speak on it. She slipped on a two tuned hoodie, black and white. The front was black with a car design, the arms that reached the elbows were black but then turned white. She slipped on leggings and white sneakers than put her hair in a low loose ponytail.

Annabelle looked at her phone and it was 7:20 AM. With a small smile, she walked out of her room. It was Sunday which meant she had no school but had work. The brunette and her family had enough money but she wanted to be responsible because she knew her family wouldn't always be there for her, Beatrice did leave them. Or maybe her family would eventually go through some financial problems.

All good things do end.

She walked out of the house. Stacey and Aurelia were still sleeping and she didn't want to awake them. She got her skateboard and began skateboarding to the cafe that was three minutes away from her house, two minutes and fourteen seconds if she want with her skateboard.

Once she made it to the store, she stopped the skateboard and entered the cafe. The cafe opened up at 8:30 AM which meant she still had time to get ready. Sophia, her co-worker was already there, cleaning the tables and looked up when she heard the bell ring, indicating that someone had entered the store. She looked up.

"Hey." Annabelle grumpily greeted and lazily waved, yawning as she walked up and got her apron, throwing it on her neck and wrapping the tie around her waist then slipping on the cap and putting on her name tag that had '𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲'.

Sophia chuckled. She had blonde hair and green entrancing eyes, she was twenty-two and beyond gorgeous. Her personality was just as great as her looks. "Someone woke up in the wrong side of bed." The blonde joked as Annabelle began preparing the croissants, cookies, brownies and much more stuff.

"What kind of metaphor is that?" Annabelle curiously asked with a scoff. "Is waking up in the wrong side of bed that bad?" She questioned making Sophia giggle as she continued. "How does one wake up in the wrong side of bed? Do people like waking up in a specific side of the bed—"

"Fine, I get it." Sophia laughed, shaking her head at the brunette, once she stopped laughing, she spoke again. "I'll never use that metaphor again."

"Good." Annabelle smiled in satisfaction.