☾ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴜʀsᴇ☽

ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴜʀs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

Annabelle has been in her room all day, no one decided to bother her and she was thankful for that. Deciding she was hungry after her isolation, she went down the stairs, surprised to see Caroline giggling with Klaus but she ignored it and began walking to the kitchen.

The brunette opened the fridge to find cupcakes and her eyes lit up, quickly pulling it out. "Yeah, I bought those for you." Caroline called out and Annabelle shrugged. She didn't get why Caroline would help her but she wouldn't say not to cupcakes. As a bonus, she made herself ice coffee.

Annabelle grabbed her computer from the table and walked over to the couch, sitting down she opened her computer and continued doing her online school. Soon, Klaus and Caroline left up to his bedroom and she didn't even bother knowing what they were going to do.

Kol went down the stairs and glanced at the brunette but she didn't spare him a glance. She knew it was him who went down the stairs by his strong perfume. She munched on a cupcake and then bought the iced coffee to her lips.

She had finished her Chemistry, Biography, and Social Studies homework. Now all she had was calculus, with a yawn, she looked around to see a notebook on the table. She looked to Kol who sat on the chair, next to the table using his phone.

"Kol." Annabelle got his attention but he only glanced at her before turning back to the phone "Can you give me the notebook next to you?" She asked and he looked up from the phone then to the notebook.

"This one?" Kol asked, glancing at it and she nodded her head in confirmation "No." He shook his head then looked back down to his phone making her huff. Kol was growing aware of his feelings for her and he wanted to get rid of it. He's avoiding any emotion with or from her.

Annabelle rolled her eyes and lazily stood up, she walked over to the table and grabbed the notebook with Kol watching her. She began walking away but Kol grabbed her wrist, forcing her to look back at him. He stared up at her as she raised a brow, waiting for him to let go.

Kol stood up, making himself tower over her but she only scoffed and snatched her wrist from his grasp then walked over to the couch, sitting back down and she began doing her calculus assignments as Kol chuckled and sat back down.

As if on cue, Beatrice stormed in but Annabelle didn't even glance at her, she was expecting that since Beatrice now had the hunters curse and it sucked. Annabelle plopped her chin on her palm as Kol glanced at Beatrice before looking back down to his phone, not caring about the blonde.

(A/n: I'm imagining that and it's so hot— continue reading, sorry)

"You have to help me!" Beatrice cried out then began rambling about how Jeremy keeps haunting her. He appears in her sleep, while she's showering, while she's doing her feeding, how he's everyone and everywhere then she began apologizing.