A TV Icon

Lincoln's POV:

Atticus always fucks me best when he's angry, but tonight he isn't even upset but he's giving me more than usual.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as he thrusts into me like an animal, grunting loudly.

"Atticus!" I gasp, his cock thumping against my prostate. "Q-Quiet, or Silas w-will hear!"

"And?" he asks, leaning down and kissing my lips. "I bet he masturbates to the sounds you make."

I want to glare, but all I can do is shut my eyes and tilt my head back when he thrusts even harder into me. "Ah! Atticus! Right there!" I cry out, unable to keep myself from being loud.

It's an unfortunate issue the two of us have; I'm definitely loud in bed and Atticus isn't quiet. Even though I don't often try to keep it down, we now have a guest in our house and it's kind of rude to be loud when he could be trying to sleep.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Atticus growls, pulling almost all the way out before pushing all the way inside of me. "Spread your legs wider."

"I'm not a fucking gymnast," I snap back, scratching down Atticus' back as he changes his angle and slams himself so hard inside of me that I can feel him balls pressed against my ass. "Agh!"

Atticus groans, sweat dripping down his chest and face. "So close, babe," he moans, and I nod because I feel the same. "I'm gonna come on your face."

"In the condom isn't enough?" I joke, but my short laugh is cut off when he grabs my cock and starts stroking as fast as he can. "Atticus!"

"Are you close?" he asks, giving me an evil smirk and letting go of my cock as soon as I nod.

He pulls out and strips of the condom, scooting up and standing on his knees as he strokes himself with one hand, using the other to guide my hand to my own member.

"You're so cute," he pants, and his entire body contracts as he moans loudly and comes all over my face, and I shut my eyes so I won't get anything in my eyes.

I'm so close to finishing, and as soon as I reach the edge, I feel Atticus engulf my cock into his hot mouth, and I can barely process as I come, pleasure filling my body as I arch my back.

I moan as I ride out my high, my boyfriend sucking my cock and fingering me as I do so. I keep my eyes closed and I feel fingers stroke over my face, shoving Atticus' come into my mouth.

"Fuck, I'm tired," Atticus says as soon as I open my eyes. "How do you feel?"

I smile. "Tired as hell," I respond, curling into Atticus' side. "I get tomorrow off, so I'm showering tomorrow instead of tonight."

"But babes... I need to shower tonight," Atticus pouts, since he hates showering alone.

Especially because this idiot has insane stamina and is definitely hoping for a second round by means of shower sex.

"Sorry," I say, rolling over onto my stomach and pressing my face into Atticus' pillow.

"No you're not."

"You're right. I'm not," I say, turning my head and smiling at Atticus, who just stares at me in disbelief. "Ah, relax. The bed has been lonely with me going into work on my day off. I'm making up for lost time."

Atticus sighs and walks toward the bathroom. "Choosing the bed over me... is this a form of cheating?"

"He loves me more than you ever could."

"Last I checked, he doesn't make you soup when you're sick and cuddle you when you're touch starved," Atticus mutters, vanishing into the bathroom.