Silas' First Time

Sexy times ahead 🥺

Atticus' POV:

I was driving to work when I received a call from Lincoln, but when I answered and greeted him, he didn't respond. Instead, there were voices in the background, talking about some kind of poisonous weapon and our killer.

Lincoln is smart, and I knew instantly that he was calling me for a reason. It didn't take long for me to realize that there was someone else in our house and that my boyfriends needed my help.

Since I trusted Silas to keep them both safe (as it was clear from the phone call that he was using his powers to protect them), I hung up and called one of the guys who works with the Portland Police Department and he and his team met up with me and we broke into my house.

Lincoln and Silas were both fine, which relaxed me almost instantly.

Now, we are in the house, watching those two people get arrested while I bombard my two boyfriends with questions about what happened.

Lincoln shrugs. "They wanted to talk to Silas. The girl is actually the one that you brought here to interview about the girl on the news."

"Melina?" I ask, because she did look a bit similar to Andrea, but I didn't actually pay attention because I was too busy making sure that my two idiots weren't hurt in any way.

Silas nods, holding a small piece of paper in his hand that Lincoln had already inquired about. "She said she doesn't think Andrea is in control or responsible for the crimes she committed."

"We saw her murder someone on television," I point out, but Silas doesn't look convinced. "Are you going to make the phone call, Silas?"

He nods, but he doesn't look to happy. "I don't really like talking to killers, but if Melina wasn't lying... then she needs our help."

Lincoln groans in annoyance and hugs around Silas' waist. "You're nicer than I am," he says, and I can tell he's bitter. "I would say 'fuck it' and she's on her own for being a bitch and trying to kill me."

"If she's being forced to do it-"

Lincoln cuts Silas off. "What kind of enforcer lets their hostage wander around the country? How are they even forcing her to do it?"

Silas shrugs. "I don't know."

"Point made."

"What was the point?" I ask, and Lincoln shoots me a nasty look. "Sorry, but that was more of a statement and questioning as opposed to a legitimate point."

Silas sighs. "Can we just not do this right now?" he asks, and he sounds so tired and overwhelmed. "I... I don't use my powers often, you both know that, and I don't usually use them that long. I'm just a bit tired from doing that."

"Cuddle time then!" Lincoln says, reaching under Silas' arms. "Atticus, grab his legs!"

Silas looks at me with an exasperated expression, but I decide to play along with Lincoln and grab Silas' legs, and we carry him into our bedroom and throw him on the bed.

Lincoln and I, being as clingy and cuddly as we are, crawl into bed on either side of Silas.

My phone rings, and I see that Jared is calling.

"How was work today, baby?" Jared asks in a monotone voice. "Oh, wait, you didn't show up! I thought you were on your way!"

"There was a complication," I say into the phone. "And my boyfriends both need me."

Jared huffs into the phone. "Can't your dick appointment wait?!"

"No." I sit up a little bit. "There is someone being brought to a holding cell. We were supposed to meet with her. Melina, remember?"