How Did I Get So Lucky?

More sexy times ahead :)

Lincoln's POV:

I think Atticus has been having a rough week... I mean, my poor baby has been miserable all night after he messed up dinner and he hasn't touched his food. If there's one thing Atticus loves, it's a home cooked meal, and Silas is a great cook, but I think he's having a tough time being away from work and it's probably upsetting that he's alone all day.

"You should eat," Silas says, looking sadly over at our boyfriend. "Come on, Atticus."

He doesn't respond, instead staring straight ahead at the television.

"Come on, baby," I say, moving his plate away. "Tell us what's wrong... we want to help you feel better but you're... you're kind of dead to the world, Atty."

Atticus groans, laying his head back on the couch cushion. "I'm fine."

"That was a blatant lie," Silas says, making me fight back a smirk at his blunt statement. "Atticus, you had a break down because you burnt bread. That's not something you really would usually get upset about, from what I've seen in the last couple of weeks. You're funny and positive... I've never seen you get so broken over something like that, even if I haven't been living with you very long."

He does have a point.

Atticus has started small house fires before and he's never gotten upset like he is right now. He's just staring at the television with a blank look and I'm worried he's falling into a bit of a depression.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Silas asks, begging Atticus to tell us what's going on with him. "I'm really good at getting out of going to prison... do you want me to kill Darrel?"

Silas is such a perfect person; I would go right ahead and murder someone as well, but now I have a partner in crime!

"No," Atticus mumbles, opening his arms so we can better cuddle into his sides and show our affection for him. "I'm sorry for being like this. I'm just so miserable being inside all the time and I don't feel like anything I did was bad. We all know Darrel deserves more than a fist to the nose."

I scoff. "Yeah, more like a shoe up the ass!"

"I don't disagree," Silas adds, a grin coming to his face. "Where does he live?"

"No, no, no, whatever stupid plan you have, the answer is no!" Atticus says, looking between myself and Silas.

I sigh in defeat, even though Silas' plan would probably be really fun. It's best not to let him around Darrel, because the bastard would make sure Silas gets a life sentence for breathing.

"Come on, he won't see me! I just want to scare him a little bit! You know, make the lights flicker, crack some windows... some fun stuff!" Silas exclaims, and my heart warms when a small smile finds its way to Atticus' face.

"We won't get caught," I promise, sliding my hand up and down Atticus' thigh. "I'll give you a really, really, really good blowjob if you let us go and freak out your shitty boss."

Atticus rolls his eyes and smiles at me, leaning over and kissing my forehead. "I'll take the blowjob, hold the attacking my boss."

"Not attacking," Silas says, reaching over and pushing my hand away from Atticus' groin. "Just freaking him out. You can't give in to the blowjob until he gives us Darrel's address, Lincoln!"

I pout but listen, because Silas is right.

No rewards for Atticus until we get to scare his boss.