Conquering Fears

Lincoln's POV:

I open my mouth and Atticus puts a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. Thankfully, it's Saturday, so it's all of our common day off, and Atticus and I decided to start the day strong by eating ice cream on the couch and watching cartoons.

Silas is still asleep; he's definitely the kind of person who could sleep all day if given the chance, so Atticus and I decide we'll get him up at noon if he's still not awake by then.

Or earlier, if Atticus agrees to the idea that's been reminiscing in my head for the past couple of days...

"I want to go to brunch," I say, because brunch sounds amazing, but I don't want to go without Silas. "Do you think Silas would be willing to go?"

Atticus purses his lips. "You know he's not comfortable going out in public, babes."

"I know... but he can't hide forever, Atticus. How are we supposed to have a cute three way wedding if Silas doesn't want to be among other people?!"

"We haven't even had sex yet, Lincoln," Atticus tells me, and I can tell he's humored by my exclamation. "A wedding might be a bit..."

I roll my eyes. "It's not to early. I'm with you two because I am in love with you and falling for Silas. I wouldn't be with your dumb ass if I didn't think we'd end up staying together someday," I tell him, and Atticus grins at me, kissing my lips.

I can feel his grin as we kiss, and I slide onto Atticus, lap, putting the ice cream on the nightstand as we kiss.

"Did you ever consider that the legalization of polyamorous marriages would benefit us?" Atticus asks me, and I shake my head, because I never really saw myself in a three way relationship.

It's not as though I was ever against it, because I consider myself to be pretty open minded and I did a lot of experimenting in college (who knew that doctors in training could be so kinky?!) and I'm happy my life is turning out to be incredible and I have two beautiful lovers who are making me feel like the luckiest man alive.

Which, let's face it, I am.

"I'm going to wake up Silas," I say, kissing Atticus once more before I slip off his lap. "We're going to brunch!"

"He won't want to go!"

Well, Atticus doesn't know how persuasive I can be!

I walk into our room where Silas is sprawled out on his back, and I climb over him, pressing our lips together even though he's still asleep. I pull up his shirt and sucking on his nipples before I kiss down his chest to his stomach.

He groans in his sleep and I see his eyes flutter open.

"What are you doing?" he asks, reaching down to touch my hair.

I climb up over him and kiss him chastely, and Silas seems surprised for a brief second before he kisses me back.

"What's that about?" he asks when I let go and sit down on his lower stomach. "Lincoln, I have to pee, don't sit on my bladder!"

"I'll get off in a minute!" I exclaim, even though I really don't want him to pee on me, but if I move he won't listen to me. "Do you want to go to brunch?"

Silas looks at me curiously. "Like go to brunch? As in, out in the world where people don't like to see people like me? Especially me, a previous suspect in a murder?"

"I'll keep you safe and bite anyone who looks at you the wrong way," I tell Silas, and he uses his powers to lift me off of him. "Hey!"

"I have to pee, Lincoln!" Silas exclaims, running to the bathroom, and I follow him, sitting on the floor.