Tender Moments

Mild sexy times ahead!!!

•••

Atticus' POV:

I watch Silas shyly cover his privates as he sits between myself and Lincoln. It humors me how annoyed Lincoln looks; that boy is a professional in his industry and can be one of the most composed people I know, but when he's alone with me or someone he's comfortable with, he's excitable and almost like a puppy on steroids.

"We should watch the Hunger Games trilogy because you're on suspension," Lincoln says pointing to me before he turns his attention to Silas. "And you were in jail when we were supposed to watch it."

Silas smirks. "Sorry for the inconvenience."

"Yeah, screw you for getting arrested," I say, reaching under the water to wrap my arm around Silas.

"Wasn't that technically your fault?" Silas asks as Lincoln gets up and sits on my thigh so I can hold him as well.

I roll my eyes. "I didn't tell my asshole boss to look at my phone and you texted me."

"Agh, stop arguing," Lincoln says, pressing his nose into my neck. "You two are brats. Why am I the only composed one here?"

"Lies," Silas says, lifting Lincoln with his powers and dropping him into the middle of the hot tub.

Lincoln shrieks, standing up and glaring at Silas. "My hair was so clean! Now I have to shower so I don't smell like chlorine!"

"Sorry, not sorry."

Lincoln stomps over to Silas and I, water rippling around him as he does so. He isn't that intimidating to me, but Silas still winces a bit, even though he's smiling. Lincoln sits back on my thigh and leans over to kiss Silas' lips before he bites our boyfriend's neck.

"Guess you'll have to clean me up, loser," Lincoln teases and I smile as a dusty rose color flushes over Silas' face. "I need a pet name for you..."

"You don't have one for me," I retort, because I call Lincoln 'babe' or 'babes' but he usually just calls me by my name.

Lincoln hums. "You're my love or my idiot," he coos, kissing the tip of my nose. "You're taller than me so I don't really call you 'baby.'"

"What if I want to be your baby?" I ask, jutting out my lip.

"Alrighty," Lincoln agrees. "You're my baby... Silas, you're my kitten."

Silas gives him a weird look. "Why?" he asks, clearly not very fond of the name. "I'm a person."

"Because of the cat shirt," Lincoln says matter-of-factly. "And because you're feisty and scrappy, but you can also be clingy and cuddly when you're comfortable. Plus, you're a bit unpredictable at times, like when you threw me into the hot tub."

I chuckle at their interaction and tug Silas onto my lap, even though he's embarrassed and covers his face. It's probably because he's naked, but he doesn't try to squirm away, and I have to remind myself that he's younger than myself and Lincoln so it's going to take him a little longer to get comfortable.

"I think it fits you, Silas," I tell him, and Silas huffs. "Come on, Lincoln won't call you that at work."

"If he does I will not hesitate to kick his ass," Silas threatens, glaring right at Lincoln.

Lincoln giggles and reaches over to touch Silas' waist. "Play nice with me, kitten," he says, and I don't miss the red that darkens on Silas' face. "I'm going to be your boss soon."