Cheers To Spicy Threesomes

Lincoln's POV:

Silas attempts to run, but he's exhausted, so both Atticus and I watch while he tries to run and trips, face planting into the carpet.

"You alright?" I ask, and Silas turns around, his face bright red.

Atticus gets out of bed and approaches Silas. "Promise you won't throw me across the room?" he asks, and Silas' face gets even redder, which I'm surprised is even possible!

"Yeah," he mutters and Atticus stoops over and picks him up, carrying him back toward the bed. "I run when things get difficult."

"We could tell," I say, taking Silas' right hand in both of mine. "But it doesn't have to be difficult. Just... just say yes. Just give us a chance, Silas."

Silas looks between us and there's something in his eyes that shows he wants to dive in and be with us, but there's something else that makes him hesitate.

"Maybe this idiot was a bit forward," I say, kissing Atticus' cheek and making him grumble. "Don't get irritated! You know I'm right."

"I didn't think he'd throw me across the room."

Silas flinches. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize," Atticus says, reaching for him and pulling Silas into his lap, leaning back against the headboard.

Silas' back is against Atticus' chest, so I sit on Atticus' thighs and face Silas. He is looking at me nervously, and I know he's unsure, and my only goal right now is to make him sure.

It doesn't have to be difficult; this can be easy.

We all just have to put in effort and be willing to be together. Besides, it's basically the same as a two way relationship, just with an extra person.

It just means spicier sex, which I'm totally down for.

Silas is tense, and I wish he'd just relax.

"Like I said, Atticus was pretty forward," I say, cupping Silas' face with my hands. "I'm not as forward."

Silas' eyes widen to the size of saucers when I kiss him, but when I open mine briefly, I see that his have fluttered shut. He doesn't throw me across the room, which I greatly appreciate, and instead he opens his mouth a bit so I can take control and push my tongue into his mouth.

I feel Atticus' hands reach back and grip my waist and I can tell he's feeling a little left out, but I'll take care of him in a second. For now, I want to focus on Silas and making sure he doesn't try to run away from us.

When I pull away from Silas' lips, his face is pink but there's more lust in his eyes than nervousness.

Cute.

"Wow, so he can do it and not get thrown across the room," Atticus mutters, and Silas turns around in his lap, blushing as he shyly pecks Atticus on the lips.

Of course, Atticus is a needy brat, so he grabs the back of Silas' head and pushes him past their innocent kiss that I had just witnessed.

"You two... you really are serious?" Silas asks, and I nod eagerly which Atticus flashes him one of his perfect smiles. "We need to discuss this."

I groan and wrap my arms around Silas' waist, tackling him into the bed and clinging onto him like a koala.

"Sleep first," I tell him, because I'm tired and we can discuss this (or not!) when we wake up.

Honestly, there's not much to discuss! I like both Atticus and Silas, I want to be in a relationship with both of them, and I'm pretty sure they both feel the exact same! Why do we need to talk about it? It'll just make Silas anxious and unsure and it'll stress me out if he decides he doesn't want to be with us.