Chapter 2 Behave Boy

Ben POV

Today was my day off. I should have been relaxing, but I'll be showing the football Jesse Hutcherman around the city instead. The football player, who I know I am attracted to. The football player, I am sure, would not be interested in me or know I even see him that way.

I will have to make sure he doesn't see that I am attracted to him; at least I'll be able to be around him more. There may be more things that I could write about when it comes to him.

There's a lot to Jesse Hutcherman. I gathered that vibe yesterday when I interviewed him.

Call it a journalist feeling all you want, but he is hiding something, and I will find out what he's hiding. I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom.

I live in a condo, which fits my personality well, so when I saw it, you can say I became attached to it. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower.

When was the last time I went out? Some people say that I'm pretty dull. All I have been finding myself doing is work and coming home.

I don't even have a pet, but maybe that's how it was meant to be. Being a loner is not that bad, but I'm used to it. I've been a loner as long as I can remember. Switching from foster homes to foster homes, you learn that, honestly, no one cares about you in this world.

That no one gives a damn about you, that as soon as you think someone cares about you. They walk away, making you feel worthless and less human.

So I refused to go through that, so I don't have friends.

As depressing as it sounds, I don't want to get attached to anyone or have any feelings for anyone.

I don't want anyone to make me feel.

I'm a guy who doesn't believe in fairy tales or happily ever after.

Yet why am I even going out around the city with this football player?

My mind wandered to how he looked yesterday, and I found myself touching myself as memories of that day came into my mind.

"Jesse." I found myself moaning his name the whole time I was in the shower.

"Gosh, what's wrong with me?" I found myself saying out loud as I turned off the shower.

I never masturbated to any guy before. Why now?

I needed to control myself, I will be going around the city with Jesse today. This feeling that I am feeling for him needs to go away.

He will never be interested in me, and he's not going to see me that way either. I sighed and exited the shower, facing reality from the tingle of my daydream.

My phone was ringing. I answered it

"Hello?" I said

I looked at the time, and it was 12:35 p.m.

"Hey Ben, It's me, Jesse. I'm just making sure you didn't forget our plans today."

I looked in the mirror and saw that water was still dripping from my body from my shower with a lustful look on my face; he just had to call now?

"Of course not. I couldn't let football player Jesse Hutcherman walk around the city lost, could I now?" I heard him chuckling on the other end.

That chuckle alone brought a smile to my face. It sounded nice. "Yeah, you're right; that can't happen. I hate to see it on the news." He said.

"Make sure you're the first journalist to write about it. Also, don't forget to mention that it's your fault, too," he said, laughing.

I actually laughed. I don't know why, but it made me laugh.

"Woah, was that a laugh I heard?" he asked.

As I headed towards my closet.

"No, that was a cough," I said, I said laughing a little bit at my lame joke.

Well, I like the way you coughed then. Anyway, where do you want to meet?" he asked me.

I stopped doing what I was doing and stared at my phone, stunned.

Did he just say what I think he said?

Did he just say he likes the way I cough?

Calm down, Ben. You're taking a friendly gesture the wrong way.

He isn't flirting, right? No, it's not possible that he is.

"Or I can pick you up?" he quickly asked.

I didn't say anything for a few seconds, unsure if this man was just overly friendly or was actually flirting with me.

"Sure, I'll text you my address." I found myself taking a leap by giving a stranger my address to meet with me.

"Alright I'll bring us breakfast too, Bye," He said.

He hung up before I could say that it wasn't necessary for him to bring me breakfast.

My stomach let out a loud growl, objecting to my thoughts of it not being necessary. I sighed, texted Jesse my address, placed my phone on the dresser, and changed my thought process.

I went through my closet looking for something to wear and came up with a blue T-shirt and black jeans.

That should be good to wear for the day.

I looked at myself in the mirror and analyzed how I looked.

I like this shirt. Why have I never bothered wearing it until now?

When I looked at the time, it was 1:25 p.m.

"How the heck did it go by this fast?" I asked myself.

Leaving my bedroom, I headed towards the living room and grabbed a book. Before I could open my book, I heard a knock on my door.

That's definitely him. I stood up, feeling nervous about everything now—about what I was wearing and about how I was already envisioning this guy.

I walked towards my front door and unlocked it using the six door locks I had.

I kept my door extra locked, hoping it was something Jesse didn't ask about right now.

As that is something, I am uncomfortable with talking to someone about the reason behind it.

My eyes widened when I opened the door and found Jesse standing on the other side. How can he look that good? This guy is so fucking handsome.

"Hey, I know I'm early." I eyed him up and down. God help me; how am I going to behave today? My body was already starting to feel all flustered.

This man looks so good. I will have to be on my best behavior and keep things light.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Ben is obviously attracted to Jesse, but what about Jesse? Do you think he is attracted to Ben?