CH. 10 Letting someone in

CH.10 Letting someone in

(Ben POV)

"I'll tell you one day, I promise. If whatever happens to us ends up in a successful relationship, I'll tell you." I said.

"That's fine with me," Jesse said, smiling sweetly.

He kissed me again before turning his attention to the TV. I was going to have to get used to this.

I could feel my face getting heated, so I avoided it as I continued to eat while watching TV with him.

I don't know if anyone has ever felt what I felt, to wonder why someone was suddenly talking to them, showing them interest, and hanging out with them.

I wasn't the only one who had gone through this feeling; I'm sure some people could relate to what I was saying.

Right?

But I had no idea what to do; this was all new. It was sad and stupid to admit, but I didn't have that many people I considered friends. I never had any boyfriends or even flirted with a guy.

Yes.

I am a virgin, but I didn't mind being a virgin at all whatsoever; I mean, I wanted to do it with someone who was someone who fell for me, who I fell in love with as well.

Just because I was a virgin didn't mean I didn't have reasonable expectations for myself.

It didn't matter if I was a loner; I wanted someone to like me for me and be willing to be with me to get into a physical and emotional relationship.

Some people would call me a hopeless romantic, and I didn't care if I was seen as hopeless. I was allowed at least to think of what I wanted between my partner and me.

I glanced at him, and anyone could see that he was gorgeous.

He had the most beautiful skin I have ever seen, and his body was kept right. He was someone who made sure he took care of his body, and it showed.

I felt my face get heated as thoughts began to run through my head. I needed to stop thinking about this man's body; why was I behaving this way.

I tried to focus on the movie, but the thoughts would not go away. They had me thinking, of course. I know Jesse's a good kisser, obviously from him kissing me, but does that mean he's also good in-.

Okay, I need to stop.

I know for a fact that I would be the first guy he's ever dated, which means he does not have experience in gay sex, and I was a virgin, so what a great pair we were.

I smiled at the thought that if we ever got to that phase, it would be a new experience for both of us.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked me, and I looked up at him, not wanting him to know that I was actually having dirty thoughts about him.

I didn't want to freak him out, and there was no way I was bold enough to say what I was actually thinking.

"Just thinking it's going to be a journey for us, that's all," I said softly.

He rose a brow. "Well, I think of it as a nice adventure and I happen to like adventures. I know I will enjoy this one for sure." He said, going back to watching the TV.

My face was probably pink now. Jesse had a way with words that put you at ease.

When we were done eating, Jesse pulled me into his arms and cuddled me.