CH. 17 He said to ride it

(Ben Pov)

It took me off guard that those words that came from me.

I asked him not to stop. I just told Jesse not to stop. This surprised me in many ways. I did not think I would ever voice something like that out loud. On the other, I was so in the mood that I wanted more of him touching me.

"You can ride it like last time." He said in a deep voice that caused my eyes to widen.

I could feel my face turning red.

I knew what he was referring to, but for some reason, I was even more nervous about being put on the spot and reminded of how I was last time with him.

"Don't be nervous, baby. It's yours," he said; Jesse raised my head to make direct eye contact.

"You can take control if you like." He said.

I nodded slowly, unsure what to do with the new role he had given me.

I was in control. Jesse and I responded as if we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Was this normal?

I leaned my face against his neck and did what I had done before; I moved my body on him and heard the noises coming from Jesse, which gave me the courage to continue to do more.

A moan suddenly came out of his mouth, causing my face to get hotter.

"Fuck." He said when I quickened my pace.

"Baby." He said, tugging on my shirt. I stopped what I was doing, looked down at his face, and found his whole face red and his eyes dazed.

"Just let me take off my pants. You can take yours off, too, if you want. I just want to feel you better," he said. I nodded my head nervously, knowing that if we were just in our underwear, the fabric would be much thinner than our pants, and we would be able to feel each other even more.

I watched as he stood up and took off his pants.

I did the same, letting my pants drop to the floor.

My eyes didn't waver from Jesse's lower region; there was a massive tent in front of me, and it stood up, alerted.

He sat back on the couch, and I looked up to find him staring at me with a look that caused me to whimper.

"Come back here," he said in the same deep voice from earlier, but this time, just what he said caused shivers to run down my body.

I walked towards him and spread my legs to sit on him; he looked at me and pulled my face towards his for a kiss, which I happily gave, feeling the warmth of his lips press against mine.

I let him take control of the kiss and went back to what I was doing before.

He was right; it was better without the pants on, and for some reason, I voiced that.

Jesse let out a groan after I did and continued to kiss me.

I was getting bolder with my words and wasn't holding back.

I wanted him to know how much he made me feel, that he made me feel things that I didn't feel before, and I voiced those things out loud as I rode him more.

I watched as Jesse continued to moan, resting his head on the couch as he stared at me with a dazed expression.

His look of satisfaction boosted me even more, the fact that I was making him feel this way.

The fact that I was dry-riding Jesse Hutcherman, the fucking football player.

The fact that he was mine, My boyfriend, and he wanted me, only me.

It turned me on even more; it made me even hornier.

I let out a loud moan when he grabbed my hips and moved under me.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He said as he buried his head on my neck, kissing and sucking on it.

I loved it when he did that; it drove me crazy and excited me.

It made me feel like I was highly sexy even though I didn't feel like it; I liked it when he said and did things like what he just did.

It helped give me confidence, and I wanted him to know; I played with Jesse's hair as he sucked on my neck.

Being bold and telling him how impressed I was with his size, how big he was, and how his just being hard was causing me to start dripping.

A loud groan came out of his mouth that took me off guard, and I felt my back hit the couch, I looked up at Jesse, and he was making direct eye contact with me.

I was now lying down on the couch with Jesse leaning over me.

He spread my legs even more and wrapped them around his hips.

I raised a brow, wondering what he was planning on doing, but then I felt it; he was on top of me and doing exactly what I was doing to him before, but this time, I was the one getting it done too, and I was in a laying position. The way Jesse was grinding on me caused sparks to come to my head.

I wrapped my arms around him and let him take control, liking the feeling it gave me, which drove me crazy and made my whole body feel like it was in bliss.

"Baby," I said, which had him groaning as he fastened his pace.

"You're all mine. I swear I'm all yours. You're so fucking addicting." He said; I felt my stomach tighten and knew I was going to come soon; I needed to tell him because if he didn't stop, I was definitely going to shoot my load into my underwear.

"Jesse, I'm going to come," I said, nervous about what he would do, but he didn't stop.

He quickened his pace. My eyes widened, realizing that Jesse had no interest in stopping what he was doing.

"Come, baby. I'm going to be coming right there with you," he said as soon as those words registered in my mind.

I came and Jesse came right after I did.

Saying my name as he did.

He leaned his head against my shoulder, trying to catch his breath.

I let out a chuckle and felt his lips smiling against my shoulder.

"So you're mine huh?" I asked, and he let out a chuckle.

"Every inch of me." He said softly.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Well, damn, that was sexy. I love them; their scenes get better and better. Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu