CH. 16 Yes, Open up

Ch. 16 Yes, Open up

(Jesse POV)

I didn't realize that meeting someone and watching them start to feel comfortable and open up to me bit by bit would make me feel all these happy emotions.

It's a beautiful feeling.

I was getting that from Ben; I immediately melted when he kissed my lips.

I felt myself getting hot; it was such a sweet gesture to me, and I was happy that I was able to experience it.

I was happy when he did that.

He explained his day to me, also mentioning that guy named Derrick.

He told me how Lilian said that Derrick kept staring at him and that he felt Derrick's stares but decided to avoid them.

My guard immediately went up. From the moment Ben first mentioned Derrick and that other prick, I knew I wouldn't like either.

That Derrick guy has been staring at Ben in a way that Ben could actually feel his staring didn't settle well with me.

"Well, if he gives you problems I'll have to do something about it because I am not letting anyone mess with you," I said, meaning the words that left my mouth.

There is no way I would let people mess with my Ben.

He gave me a soft smile that made me feel a certain way. It was like I had just received a gift I was looking forward to.

I placed a kiss on his head.

"I'm serious, okay baby, I won't tolerate anyone thinking that they could mess around with you and I am so glad, that Lilian and you, are becoming friends," I said, as he let out a small laugh.

"So you're the overprotective type of person, huh? And yes, I actually appreciated that she never gave up on getting us to become friends. She's a nice and cool person; I am just a person who has trouble opening up to people, that's all." Ben said.

I pulled my lips away from his forehead to look at him, and he looked shyly away.

"It's fine baby, you can take your time with letting anyone in. Including me. Everyone is different, everyone is allowed to let who they want in their lives and who they don't want in their lives. There's nothing wrong with that okay and don't you feel like it is. I am honestly glad you're opening up more though. I honestly really like it and I am honored to have you open up to me and I will never take it for granted." I said to him.

"Is that so?" He asked me, and I nodded my head.

"Of course baby. When I say something to you. I mean it, all of it." I said.

Ben stared at me, not saying anything until a shy smile appeared.

"How was your day?" He asked me, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was a pretty normal day, I am on a break here so I barely have anything to do. I did expand my time here and I am so glad I did, I like being around you. By the way Amber said she can't wait to meet you but of course I won't let her meet you until you're ready to meet her. She's one of my best friends and she's a sweetheart but, I want you to be comfortable around the important people in my lives and if you're not ready to meet certain people yet. Then I can simply just wait until you're ready to." I said, watching his reaction.

Ben nodded and stayed quiet for a few minutes before he spoke again.

"I understand, I mean I wouldn't mind meeting her at all, but I might be quiet around her at first. As I said, I am trying and I am willing to try but of course, things just don't change overnight so I am still the same shy Ben, just trying to get out of the shell that's all, it's just taking me a while that's all." He said. I understood what he meant, which was fine with me.

"Everyone has their own finish line, it doesn't matter how long it takes you to reach it, it doesn't matter if you take a couple of breaks before you reach it. You just have to reach it, never give up on reaching it and going across it. You owe it to yourself. It's fine dealing with it the way you feel fit, it's fine taking your time for yourself because that line isn't going anywhere. It's your line and it's going to be there for you, forever." I said.

Ben stared at me with wide eyes, then started laughing, which confused me but amused me simultaneously.

"You have a way with words you know?" He asked me.

"Do I?" I asked in an amused tone.

"Yes, I like it. It's like you're my little philosopher." Ben said.

"I like being yours," I said in a low voice.

"Is that so?" He asked me, and I smiled at him.

"Yes, can I kiss you?" I asked him, I wanted to kiss him, but I wanted to ask for his permission.

"You don't have to ask," he said shyly, and I raised my hand towards the back of his head so I could bring his head towards me and place my lips on his lips.

I felt Ben move; he positioned himself to sit on my lap. I moaned against his lips, loving that this was the second time he had done this.

He is so cute.

I instantly took control of the kiss, showing him how much I've missed being around him today.

I found myself getting hard every single time I kissed Ben; I was like a teenager, liking someone for the first time. I was slightly annoyed with it, not being able to control my hard-on around him, but I simply couldn't help it as well.

I moved my lips away from his mouth, and Ben made a sad noise that tugged at my heart. He's really freaking cute.

I chuckled as I got ready to move him from my lap, but the following words that came out of Ben's mouth made me instantly stop, wanting nothing more than to just continue having my way with him.

"Please don't stop," Ben said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Are you in love with these two relationships? Aren't they cute? What should their ship names be?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT

XOXO

-Kassandra Vivu