Killing the demon Kaliya

It's been more than a week that me and my Vrindavan and Barsana Sakhis and Sakhaas could not go near the banks of Yamuna. It's because of the Demon Kaliya. He has spread poison in the water and has been staying in Yamuna for more than a week. He is endeavoring to rule over Yamuna and I knew, Ardhaang of Devi Yamuna, Krishna, won't let this go on and will anon put it to an end. We all used to play near the banks of Yamuna every single day, but because of the Demon Snake Kaliya, we are incapable of doing so. I can imagine what Devi Yamuna would be going through, without watching us joyfully play which makes her feel at rest.

I took my Chariot with me to Vrindavan. As soon as I reached there, I saw all my Sakhis getting ready near the Radha Kundh. They all were giggling and laughing about something I don't ken. I walked over to them and sat beside Radhe.

Radha - Sundari? Why are you so late?

Me - Sundari? Who Sundari?

Radha - I'm verbalizing about you Amare, you are the woman with unmatched beauty in the whole Aryavart!

Me - Radhe...

Visakha - Yes Radhe, observe her eyes! They look so glorious! I've never seen someone's eyes like these before! Those eyes which looks like an almond but at the same time like an arrow!

Campakalata - It genuinely works like arrows Sakhi Vishakha! She shoots everyone with the arrows she ever meets, and everyone is consummately in love with her as they meet her.

Me - Campaka! Sakhi, it's exaggeration, I don't believe so!

I expressed blushing.

Indulekha - And then take a look at her long brown silky hairs! Oh god, no one in this world has so astonishing and perfect hair!

She exclaims grasping my hairs.

Me - Indu...

I blushed.

Ranga - And then look at her saccharine pink lips, blossomed.

Me - Do they genuinely look blossomed?

All the Sakhis chuckle together.

Radha - They do my priya Sakhi.

Lalita - And then take a look at her mellifluous voice. You are the Devi of Geet! I am announcing you as Geetadevi or Gayanayaki! When you sing, the whole aryavart gets buried into your musical composition Sakhi!

Me - Oh genuinely?

Citra devi - Yes sakhi, but the most thing that magnetizes me in you is your appearance. Look at those jingling bells hanging on your waist with chamapaka flowers!

Tunga Vidya - And that Lehenga which shows your Navel. That is the most comely and captivating thing in you. A companion like you is a blessing! I'm mystically enchanted Gayanayaki!

Kalakanti - Dear Sakhi, you and Radhe are the most wonderful woman in the whole Aryavart. Even Devi Urmila, who is the most beautiful women in the whole universe is nothing in front of you both!

I giver her a hug but then a scream caught everyone's attention. I turned behind to look at Kanha and all his Sakhas, who seem to be standing there from a very long time. Who's scream was it?

Me - Who was that?

Radha - I don't know Sakhi, but I've got a deplorable feeling about this.

Radha speaks tensing up.

Krishna - It's okay, don't tense up. We should show our strength at times, and this is the time.

What? What did Kanhaiya mean? I suddenly saw a man running towards us. He stands in front of us and looked like he was on a grave shock, I wasted no time.