Can Narayana Realize The Truth?

//AFTER 6 MONTHS//

Shri Narayana was back to Vaikuntha after his death by an arrow which stroke his left toe. He had left his eighth form of Krishna. Devi Lakshmi died in her mortal form as soon as the news of Devi Amaravati disintegrating reached her ears. Devi Lakshmi criticised herself first two months, thinking how she wasn't worth being the mother of the universe all alone. But her misunderstanding was soon cleared by her Narayana.

He told her how Devi Bhadrapraani and Devi Lakshmi lie in each other. The one who was trying to bring everyone back to thier senses was broken into millions of pieces. He told himself that he knew he would live in grief and guilt till Infinite. Except his heart kept giving him hopes that everything shall soon be alright.

His lips had lost the smile the minute Devi Bhadrapraani disintegrated in front of his eyes. He didn't have at least a small smile on his lips even in the happiest situation. He was trying to point out colours in the universe to everyone but he himself saw no colour around him.

Mahadev was meditating since months and hadn't opened his eyes till date. Shri Narayana was in need of his Aradhya, but his Aradhya was in need of something else.

His colourless face was thinking about a solution to one of his bhakts problem who came to him this afternoon. Narayana sat on Sheshnaag in the middle of the ocean of milk. He suddenly noticed someone peeking at him from behind a tree.

Narayana - Who's there? Don't be afraid to show yourself! I won't do no harm to you.

Narayana tilted his head to his left, then to his right, trying to look who was there.

Narayana - I am here to help you, you don't need to be afraid of me. I can be of some use to you dear. Now, come out.

A little girl with a mischevious smile on her face slowly walked in front of Narayana which made his heart flutter for some reason.

Narayana - Who are you? And how did you end up here?

Meghanandi - I'm the daughter of the clouds, Meghanandi.

Her courageous voice spoke.

Narayana - Meghanandi, I'm glad to meet you here today. Tell me, how can I help you?

Meghanandi - Why should I tell you what am I here for? I would do my work by myself, I don't need help.

Meghanandi taunted with her sweet little voice as she walked near Narayana.

Meghanandi - And what are you doing on Narayana's sheshnaag! Get down from there, right now!

Shri Narayana was surprised at her words as she came closer to him.

Meghanandi - I think you aren't one of the people who can understand situations by words, don't let my hands work gentleman.

Shri Narayana stood up on his feet, still surprised at her words. A part of his mind eagerly told him to play with her.

Narayana - Hm, why should I? I conquered shesha with my power, he is mine now.

Shesha, who was listening to this conversation from aside was enjoying the view. Shesha's heart wanted to play along with his Prabhu once Meghanandi glanced at Sheshnaag with pity eyes.

Shesha - Devi Meghanandi, I do belong to this man standing right in front of you. My Narayana is somewhere else... playing with the daughter of clouds-

Meghanandi - What?!

Shesha - I meant, he's probably roaming around the clouds. He was defeated by this man, Devi.