The Change of feelings

I honestly don't know how to explain my feelings. I feel like I'm mad on Arjun after 3 hours of thinking if it was my fault. I don't mean that I'm mad on arjun- um maybe I am. I didn't know that having a want of pacifying attention from krishna would turn out to push me in the pool of mud.

Now I just need some silence so I could gain my patience back. I was still in the woods because no, I can't afford to get mad on my other Sakhis too. I sit on a branch of the tree and lean on the branches edge. I sigh frustrated knowing that my anger is not justified at all. The sky dusked and the shadows got long and hard.

                 Suddenly, I felt as if a small amount of air was released on a particular spot on the neck, which made shivers hover on my body. I sat straight and I looked back as fast as I could, and saw Arjun just inches away from my face.

Me - What are you doing here!

Arjun - And what are you doing here?

He whispered in a husky voice, trying to speak as low as he could.

Me - You scared me Arjun!

Arjun - Is my face that scary?

He says looking directly into my eyes chuckling softly. I ignored him and looked forward.

Arjun - But I've got a lot of women saying that I look handsome?

He says slowly as he came forward and hopped to sit beside me. I looked at the branch guessing it would break and fall down.

Arjun - Don't worry. It won't fall.

He said looking at me. Those words caught my attention but I drove my face away from him.

Arjun - But I doubt if you'll fall

He said sarcastically as he started laughing.

Arjun - You keep falling every now and then! I think there should be a contest held for falling, I can doubtlessly say that you'll win!

He said laughing harder. I couldn't take my eyes of him as he kept talking. The way he laughs, it feels like I've been wanting to hear this voice from decades. The way his silky, black hair moves when he shakes his head while laughing is so precious. His teeths sticking out perfectly. His face twinkling in the darkness. He looks so divine, so different. Did he come here to pacify me? Cause he's trying to make me laugh. I don't feel no anger anymore, I don't feel sad anymore. There's some other feeling inside me which causes butterflies in my stomach.

He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

Arjun - Did you understand the joke? Like I mean, Brother Nakul is always so playful around Brother Bheema. We can't Stop ourselves from laughing!

I chuckled.

Me - Who is Nakul and Bheema?

Arjun's eyes go wide with a smile.

Arjun - That means you weren't hearing anything that I said?

He chuckled. I blushed on acknowledging that I was staring at Arjun the whole time. I have never felt this way. He turned my face to him with the tip of his finger.

Arjun - Were you adoring me?

He said slowly. I could see he was blushing. He already knew what I was thinking about him without letting me utter a single word? I cannot show him how of a tomato I had became.

Arjun - Amare...

He said trying to connect our eyes. As I looked up at him, he loomed his face closer to mine. I was lost in his dark brown eyes having a divine twinkle. My heart was palpitating widly as he was about to touch his nose to mine. I turned my face aside blushing, as he kissed my forehead with one hand wrapped around me and the other one softly gripped my cheeks. I kept one hand on his chest feeling his pounding heart. He slowly came down to my neck as he inhaled the scent of Mandara flowers from my hair plates.