Love Is The Medicine

Hey guys! I know it's a bit late but anyways, I did upload! Lol
So I hope all your doubts have cleared since I've updated y'all with the answers?

Now coming to the most beautiful people voting my each and every part Novellamp123 and SheenDas You guys.. I love y'all. Y'all keep impressing me with all the reviews and there's nothing precious to me than that ❤️

Now, I need y'all to chill, sit back or lay down lol, lossen the heavens out of you and just let your eyes move. And if you like it, don't forget to VOTE my Lovies!

BEFORE YOU READ THIS UPDATE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE UPDATE I UPLOADED BACK IN THE MORNING. I HAVE ANSWERED FEW DOUBTS AND GAVE YOU MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STORY. SO PLEASE, JUST CHECK OUT THAT UPDATE ;)

// Devi Devayani's P.O.V ) //

I shifted myself beside my sister. I looked up at her with tears filled in my eyes.

Me - I thought you were coming back and then we were going to pack our bags. You lied Jiji. You lied to me.

I whisper sobbing as quiet as I can.

Vaidyah - My child, accept the fact that your sister is no more. We take as many breath on this earth as many that lord Vishnu has written us to take.

I looked away in guilt sobbing as I squeezed my eyes shut.

Me - She is alive. Is there nothing you can do for her! Nothing?

Vaidyah - What can be the medicine to cure the dead ones my child! There is none!

Me - There is one.

Vaidyah - Whatever you would like to say my child. I am leaving, I have nothing left to do.

The sun was at it's dusk. I nodded as the Vaidyah left the personnel quarter. I walked towards the window.

Me - You fought until you last breath. I'll fight until you return back to me. I know you can Jiji. I know you can... I'll find the best medicine, the best doctor I can find.

I whispered under my breath. I walked out of the Chambers just to meet Shri Krishna. I was not in the mood to talk to him, so I continued to walk ignoring him.

Shri Krishna - Devayani...?

I turned around without uttering a single word as I stared at him.

Me - What do you want?

Shri Krishna - Why are you mad at me?

Me - Shri Krishna, I'm not in the mood to argue with that one cheater. You cheated my sister, stay away from me and her. I don't want you around her, I can be dangerous if that's about my sister's protection.

Shri Krishna - I- I don't know how to explain...

Me - That's good. You heard my warning right? Now I don't want you around me.

Shri Krishna - How can I leave you alone?

He flashed back a Mischevious smirk making me ignore him as I walked ahead. I was mad at Dharmraj, I was mad at every single being right now. I just needed a medicine. Just a medicine.

I followed a daasi towards the temple Indraprastha had, in it's lawn. I looked over at the Idol of Narayan following my footsteps towards it.

Me - Until I don't find a medicine and a proper doctor to bring my Jiji back to me, I won't eat nor drink anything. I will just sit right in front of you, tapas in front of you.