Separation For the Second Time

Hey Lovies! How are y'all doing?
You know what? I've been dying to post this Idk why lol. Anyways, now that I did. And thank you so much for the patience y'all!

Now sit back, chill, and read it chile!

(Please VOTE, if you read the whole part and liked it. Love y'all.)

*Wink Wink*

I opened my eyes once again and it wasn't morning yet. I looked at the dark starry night before sitting straight and rethinking every single thing that happened today. I heard someone clear their throat so I tilted my face to look at what it was.

Madhava - Can I?

He eyed beside me as if he was asking if he could sit beside me.

Me - Hm

I uttered nodding. Honestly, talking with Madhav will make it worse right now. I felt him sit beside me as I went back staring at the starry night sky.

Madhava - I'm sorry...

He whispered looking up above. I looked over at him with an eyebrow raised.

Me - Why would you say that Dwaraka Dheesh. I'm a daasi, please remember that.

Madhav stared at me with pity in his eyes.

Madhava - I did all of that for a reason Amare.

Me - For what reason Dwaraka Dheesh? And, what are you talking about?

Madhava - Amare I shouldn't have let you be a Daasi. I shouldn't have done that. But I did that for a reason right? If you wouldn't have been a Daasi-

Me - Arjun and Draupadi would be leading a happy life.

Madhava - And what about you?

Me - I atleast had- I thought I had you. I needed no one else except you in my life if that's what the destiny was gonna do by taking my love away from me. But now I changed my mind.

Madhava - What?

Me - I don't need you. I don't need your pitiful eyes staring at me. Honestly Dwaraka Dheesh, my life should probably be one of those comic books to be laughed about. I don't see where it's going, I don't see what's coming...

Madhava - I don't pity you Amare.

I looked over at him with a questioning look on my face.

Madhava - I love you. That's the only thing I can ever do to you.

He smiled making my lips fill in with a smile but I controlled it in.

Madhava - And oh, I could already see how much you didn't need me when I was consoling Draupadi.

He mocked.

Madhava - You were staring at my bare chest.

He smirked making me blush at those words.

Me - I wasn't.

Madhava - Oh don't you say that Amare. Even you realised what you were doing.

Me - Okay alright! I was staring at your bare chest.

I exclaimed irritated. I looked over at Madhav who was smirking in a Mischevious way.

Madhava - But Amare, you know you shouldn't do that ever.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Me - Did you call me?

I broke the silence where he was staring at me while I stared at the moon.