Choosing our Disguise

Hey guys! As I said, I had to upload this part as soon as I could! Hope y'all are having a great day. Love y'all so much and take care!

Now sit back and chill...lol

*Kisses*

I woke up with the sounds of chirping birds. I realised I was sleeping on a rock. Then why in the world was I feeling as if I'm sleeping on my Royal bed, it's really comfortable over here. Actually, More comfortable then the Royal bed. But why am I sleeping outside....?

Oh! Madhav... Where is Madhav? He left me alone? What if I was sleeping and found myself in front of a wild animal just as I woke up? Ugh..

Arjun - How did you sleep?

I looked around to see Arjun. For a second, I thought I'm just imagining him.

Me - Good. What are you doing here?

Arjun - Madhav asked me to stay here until you wake up.

Me - I don't need anyone. It's fine you can leave.

Arjun - Madhav also asked me to bring you with me to that Mountain as soon as you fresh up.

He said pointing over to the mountain from where we could see the Whole Dwaraka as well as the Most beautiful Vidarbha Kingdom. I have heard about Rukmini's brother Rukmi, who bears open enmity to Krishna wishes to marry her to Sishupal. Sishupal is that one big Adharmi I hate the most. Sishupal also bears open enmity to Krishna afterall being Madhav's Cousin. That merciless fellow is such a big Adharmi and is so over confident that he offences my dear Madhava every time he ever meets Madhav.

He should be thankful to that Narayan that Krishna shall bear at least 100 offences from shishupal because of how Shishupal's mother persuaded her nephew (Madhava), to pardon her son for a hundred offences. From that day, Kanha and I have been counting out to his end. I want to seprate Shishupal's head from his body for offending Madhava so deeply.

And afterall when Rukmi's close friend or you can say "the best friend" is that sinful Shishupal, he would be ready to marry off her only sister to that senseless man, just to increase his power. Honestly Rukmi is just like my Father, the one who only thinks about himself and to pervade his powers. How ruthless! Poor Rukmini... But what are we gonna do on that mountain though?

As soon as I reached my Chambers with Arjun to take a clean bath and then proceed towards Madhav, I saw how my Sakhis ran towards Arjun.

Vishakha - Arju, are you coming to the Ganga river with us?

I was basically unconscious, not noticing that I was giving Vishakha a death stare.

Me - You even named him Vishakha Sakhi? Arju! And what else did you guys do yesterday?

I asked making it obvious that I'm being Jealous.

Vishakha - Oh let me tell you Sakhi! We invented this game called-

Arjun - Sakhi Vishakha, I and Amare-

Me - Amravati.

I said in a stern voice correcting him.

Arjun - I and Devi Amaravati has to go somewhere with Madhav. Can we talk later?

His sweet tone hits my earbuds making me feel nervous. What am I doing!? Why am I being so Jealous of my dear Sakhi and Parth? Goodness, I should apologize.

Me - I shall take your leave Sakhi. And Arjun, until I take a bath you and Sakhi Vishakha can spend some time together. I apologise for my ruthless behaviour, it won't happen again. Pranipaat.