Amaravati's Furious Form

Hey guys! Hope y'all are doing good! Please vote and I love you. Now sit back, and chill chile!

*kisses*

I realised there was no space to walk behind, I hesitated to talk anything. I gasped as soon as he almost touched my neck with his nose. He chuckled coming up to my ear.

Ashwatthama - If you give me the consent to touch you.

My inner rage filled the outer me with nothing but hatred for Ashwatthama. He looked up at me just inches away to touch me.

Ashwatthama - Are you shy my dear? No worries, I'll take it as a yes.

He chuckled when the whole climate suddenly changed. The pleasent night sky had turned into a disastrous one. A thunderstorm stroke right in front of us which made my inner rage more furious. Ashwatthama was not even affected with it as he stared at my face with a smirk. I looked at him with my wide eyes.

Me - YOU HAVE THE DARE TO MISBEHAVE WITH A WOMEN! AND SINCE YOUR LUST IS NOT SATISFIED, YOU HAVE THE EFFRONTERY TO LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE LUSTFUL EYES YOU SINFUL STUPID HUMAN BEING!

I raged up as Ashwatthama backed up, gulping hard which was noticable. I noticed how my legs were turning into a dark bluish shade. My whole hairs were spread open as my eyes and my lips had turned red as if I've been drinking blood. With my wide eyes, I looked at my neck which was adorned by the garland of severed human heads and a skirt of severed arms. My arms held a severe head and a bowl with which to catch the blood running out of the head. My bosoms weren't covered but just the garland of the human heads covered the tip of it. All my nakedness signified purity.

            Ashwatthama fell on to the ground cause of loosing his balance.

Me - NOW LET ME PUT YOU ON YOUR PLACE YOU SINFUL ASHWATTHAMA!

I gave an evil smirk to him as I noticed a trishula in my hand. I looked over at my other arm which held on to a scimitar and my other one held a sword. Suddenly all I could hear was my devotee who was crying for help few minutes ago who was harassed by this sinful being. All I needed was revenge.

             And then I heard few drums beat as I jumped from one leg to another dancing to the rhythm as every jump took me near his lifeless body. My Raudra form scared Ashwatthama more than anyone can think.

Me - I, DEVI SIDDHA! DEVI BHADRAKALI! I WOULD NEVER LET INJUSTICE HAPPEN!

I swirled around dancing to the Rhythm in Anger. Ashwatthama stood against the wall as he joined his hands together.

Ashwatthama - Oh Devi! Forgive me! I- Forgive me!

My heart melted from the words but what he did was not worth an apology at all. I lift my trishula in anger as I roared. I ran towards him roaring louder and more dangerous than a lion himself. Ashwatthama had that pure fear on his face. Just as my Trishula was about to touch his chest I felt a warm hand on my arm, stopping me. I roared looking aside to meet those eyes which were as pleasent as an autumn afternoon.

Madhava - Oh Devi Siddha. You're the one who understands the situations and runs the world according to it even in your most Furious Form. And such a Devi can't change the future plans that is Destined.

Me - WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! DO YOU KNOW WHAT DID HE DO!

Madhava - I know everything Devi. Thus, this is not the time for his end. Please trust the destiny and leave him to it Devi. For the Karma shall hit him back as soon as it can.

I took a deep breath putting my Trishula down.

Me - HEY YOU SINFUL BEING! I WANT YOU TO FALL ON MY DEVOTEES LEGS AND ASK HER YOUR APOLOGY. JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A DAASI, WERE YOU TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATIONS!?