Brihannala and Keshava

(Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know, peeps, Arjun, in real life, was never included in abduction of Rukmini. Krishna did that all by himself by also including Dau Balram. Arjun and Krishna met at Draupadi's swayamvar the very first time, and at that time, Krishna already had his son, Pradyumna from Rukmini. I have included this incident from Mahabharat's epic show as it was really fun to watch. So yeah! Have a good day!)

The Commander of the Kaundinyapur of Vidarbha Kingdom was Alert of each and every action happening around him as he stood alert in front of the Kaundinyapur Kingdom's Royal door. The Commander raised his voice against each and every progeny who wanted to meet Rajkumar Rukmi due to some issues they were facing. It was no fault of the commander for doing this, as his own King had forbid to let any of his progeny or let it be anyone to enter in the Vidarbha Kingdom.

We understand the fear that took over Rukmi that our Madhava could possibly run away with Rajkumari Rukmini.

The Commander stiffened his body looking at a Gentleman approaching him with a Golden Jar in his hands. With keen eyes, the commander tried to look at what was in that jar, but unfortunately it was covered with a banana leaf on the top.

Gentleman - Pranipaat

Madhav's gentle voice spoke with tingle of youngness in it.

Commander - Who are you!

Madhav - Can't you see? I'm a Gwala Mister.

Madhav exclaimed as the Commander scanned Madhav, looking with a fluster of a youth in his personality.

Commander - I can see that! Don't you dare talk to me like that! I meant why were you here!

Madhav - Hm, I see. I came here on the order of sage Rishi Durvaasa.

The commander pointed his eyes towards the jar

Madhava - This Mister, Over here, is the reason why I came over here. Sage Rishi Durvaasa asked me to give this offering of Mata Gauri and Mahadev to the bride and the Groom.

Commander - No no, not today. Rajkumar Rukmi has not allowed anyone to enter the Rajya today. You can come tomorrow if you can.

Madhav - Ah... I see, you all have not allowed us to enter in the Rajya just because of that fool Krishna right?

Madhav said as it was clearly noticable that he was acting. The commander widend his eyes on hearing Kanha's name.

Madhav - But then let me tell you something. If Rajkumari Rukmini and the groom doesn't eat this offering, I can give in written that they won't get married.

Commander - What! Okay okay, go and talk to Rajkumar Rukmi who is standing inside arranging all the stuff.

Madhava - Okay, give me a second. Brihannala! Keshava!

The commander keened his eyes to see a Big huge women walk out with a saree wrapped around her body nicely and her braided locks having been decorated with beautiful flowers. The huge women did a cat walk as she tried to make it more noticeable. Her face half covered with a veil with shyness. Then, out walked a thin, small and a delicate Man who had a big moustache on his face, covering his most of the face. His eyes as gorgeous as a women's, attracting every women walking past both of the figures. The commander had a small tingle of doubt looking at both of them. Both of the undefined figures came and stood beside Madhav.

Madhav - This is Brihannala, my only sweet and beautiful sister.

Madhav proudly exclaimed pointing at Arjun dressed up in the form of a women.