A Mischievous Act

{{ AFTER A YEAR }}

Oh God! My Dwaraka Sakhis are really Mischievous, just like Krishna. But I'm glad that it wasn't only me who came to Dwaraka with Radhe. Our 8 of the Barsana Sakhis also came up with us. But at last, my Dwaraka Sakhis are really loving just like my Priya Sakha, Madhav.

Madhava is another name for Krishna if you don't remember. I know you would, but still I don't know why I feel like I should remind you, lol

But look at what they did this morning! I woke up at 6 o'clock. I never wake up that early. And do you know why? Just to fill up my water pots with my Sakhis. But my Sakhis decided to leave towards the banks without me! How rude. Now I need to take all my pots by myself. I huffed in relief. Madhav is not in Dwaraka to break my water pots just like he does every single time. He had gone to Hastinapur, to meet Mata Kunti, Krishna's paternal aunt. That indirectly means that Madhav was Pandava's cousin as well as those evil Kauravas's too.

I heard a lot of stories about how that Duryodhana with his Kaurav brothers have tried to kill thier own brother, the Pandavas. Pandavas have always been discriminated. I hate the fact that the Pandavas, who took birth as the god's children had to had face such a cruel brothers. I honestly haven't ever heard the name of the Pandavas except knowing that they are 5 and the oldest brother is Yudhishthira. Yudhishthira has never done wrongdoing, or has never ever lied no matter what. I am pretty sure his name would be pasted in the history as the most honest human being.

Well let's get back to me. I am glad that Kanha is not here. But I miss him way too much, I don't know when he's gonna return to Dwaraka. I miss the way my water pots are broke by Krishna, and then I rush behind him with a stick in my hand as he gets a nice trounce. But once he returns I'm gonna eat him up, maybe I'll ignore him. I love it when I ignore him, he's behind me all day trying to pacify me and keeps apologizing for something he hasn't done! Me and my Sakhis laugh our lungs out knowing how worried he is when I or any Sakhi ignores him! So I am gonna ignore him, but this time I got a reason.

I take my water pots and place then on my waist while my hands support them to stay where it is. I walk towards the banks of the Dwaraka river in the summer air. Oh, it's really hot. I finally reach towards the banks and I place them down on on the steps carefully. I look around ane see none of the Sakhis over there, god knows where are they. I sit down and take one pot in my hands and start to fill the water in it. Once I'm done with all of them I try to keep those heavy water pots on my waist again. Ahh I wish my Sakhis were with me, they would've helped me to keep these heavy water pots on my waist.

Finally when I'm done with keeping them on my waist after 10 times of trying, I start to walk towards the Dwaraka van. I was midway through the Van when I heard the bushes rustle. I turned behind as the voice was coming from behind. I furrowed my eyebrows and started to walk again. Out of nowhere a rock came flying and clouted my water pot. My water pot broke into pieces and all the water splashed out. It left me and my clothes drenched.

Me - Krishna!

Is the only word that came in my mind as I wanted to yell. Yet Krishna is not here!? Or is he... All my Sakhis were laughing as I turned aside facing them.

Visakha - I'm sorry Sakhi! But I can't stop laughing even if I want to!

She said giggling. I looked aside to see Radha was also laughing with all of my Sakhis. I was disgruntled. I took a look at all of my Sakhis with my eyebrows clenched.