Lakshmi To Leave Earth?

I scoffed with disappointment afore visually examining myself in the mirror while ticking my Peacock feather in my hair locks. I rolled my hands in my cloth, hoisting my head up afore I walked into the corridors. Gurudev Dikshant joined me with a stern face, making everyone look down with fear reflecting their expressions.

Gurudev - Be absolute my child. When you reach their, ascertain you send me the letter through partami. I know I don't require to tell you what information you have to send. Just ascertain that you have eyes in every single direction.

I ceased walking with a smile across my lips as I nodded taking in every detail. Gurudev smiled prehending my sword which was hooked onto my waistband.

Gurudev - Our allies will be there within 2 days and we will be their within 5 days.

Me - Noted Gurudev.

Gurudev - Take care of every single being who are going to the land of Kurukshetra with you.

A smile covered my lips again as I curtsy afore him.

Me - I will. Now I may take your leave Gurudev.

I turned around, walking away with a fast pace towards the exit. I scoffed pulling Madhav's shoulder to look at me who was walking around with his eyes closed.

Me - Where are the rest?

Madhava - Look at you!

I quirked my eyebrows perplexed.

Madhava - You look akin to a whole new person.

He chuckled patting my shoulders.

Me - Genuinely?

He nodded walking towards our Palki.

Madhava - Yeah, now get inside the Palki.

I stood aside, mute.

Me - Madhav...? Do you cerebrate everything will be alright after this war?

Madhava - This is the re-establishment Amare. Everything will have a drastic change in it. Everything should be fine.

Me - But, what if something goes wrong?

Madhava - Well, then be ready for it.

Me - You limpidly know I'm verbalizing about you.

I snapped back. He turned around directly flashing a minuscule smile at me.

Me - Madhava, everyone blames you for this war. Moreover, most of the kingdom's fight on behalf of Hastinapur. Every single one cerebrates that it commenced because of you and if destruction is transpiring, the only reason is you!

Madhava - But do you cerebrate that I'm the cause Amare?

My eyes softened looking at him.

Me - I would blame myself for everything but not you. It's that Shakuni Madhava.

Madhava - There are so many people to be blamed  Amare.

Me - Affirmative, but the one who commenced this is Shakuni!

Madhava - Indeed.

He scoffed caressing my cheeks.

Madhava - Don't worry about me.

Me - I'll stay by your side until your precious last breath on this beautiful creation of Bramha Dev. You don't need to worry about anything now.

He chuckled as tears flew out of his eyes making me instantly think of Narayana. The time when I left Vaikuntha for the very first time.