Visiting Pragjyotisha

~~~~~~~

We stood in the middle of the courtroom, waiting for the King to arrive. After awhile, the whole family stood in front of us. Big smile spread across their faces except Vajradatta. He is the son of King Bhagadatta, and probably fighting against us.

Vatsaraja - Pranipaat King Bhagadatta and the whole Naraka Dynasty. This is my daughter, Rajkumari Amaravati.

Commander - I'm afraid you're outdated King Vatsa.

A commander chuckled making the whole court laugh on us.

Bhagadatta - Oh my old dear friend Vatsa, I am no longer the King. My son, Vajradatta is the incipient King.

Me - So I assume this is how your commanders treats the guests King Vajradatta?

I smirked making him roll his eyes exasperatingly.

Vajradatta - Let's get this thing done! Why are you both here? With what right?!

Bhagadatta - SON! REVERENCE!

Bhagadatta hissed.

Bhagadatta - I apologise for his behaviour my friend, he is not habituated to being a happy fellow.

Bhagadatta chuckled as Pitashree smiled at him.

Bhagadatta - Commander! Apologize!

Commander - O' King Vatsa, I apologise!

Bhagadatta - You're getting penalized for that, wait for me in the lawn. Trityari, please show my friend and that resplendent young looking women our Kingdom. Until then, I have some work to deal with this man right here. Now I shall take your leave.

Bhagadatta smiled afore walking away with the commander as well as his son. A middle aged man came over to us clearing his throat.

Trityari - I apologise for that King Vatsa. Well, I am Trityari, Minister of Kingdom Pragjyotisha. And well, I am withal Bhagadatta's elder brother. Naraka Dynasty is at pleasure for you visiting us with your daughter. Oh well, Rajkumari Amaravati! I have learnt so many praises about you and your resplendency. I believe all of them!

He chuckled with my Pitashree as I nodded in replication with a big smile on my face.

Trityari - Please follow me.

He verbalized afore starting to walk ahead. Pitashree glanced at me and smiled and if he's refraining an immense laugh.

Me - You think that was hysterical?

I whispered walking behind Trityari with Pitashree.

Me - If I would've had the permission to make violence, all his teeths would've fallen out by now.

Pitashree laughed making Trityari look behind at us.

Trityari - Relishing, aren't you?

Pitashree shook his head smiling, still holding back his laugh.

Pitashree - That would've been so hysterical! Why didn't you do that?

I pouted glancing up at him.

Me - Arjun asked me not to make any violence.

Pitashree - Ah forget about that boring man! It would've been fun!

Me - Pitashree! What are you verbalizing?! Are you- drunk?

I gasped horrified.

Pitashree - What! No!

He bursted out laughing as Trityari turned around with a concerning look on his face.