Pragjyotisha Attacks Vatsarajya?!

Me - Arjun?

Arjun - First tell me what has transpired to you! Why didn't you tell me you had a passion for Angraj?! All these years was nothing but a joke to you?! I cannot believe you Amare! I'm ashamed!

Madhava - ARJUN! Don't you dare ever disrespect Amare, or else I'll forget you are my Parth!

Madhava verbalized ambulating in front of me, blocking my view.

Madhava - Half cognizance is poison Parth. You don't know what has genuinely transpired, you have no right to vilipend anyone if you don't actually know what has transpired.

Arjun - But Madhava, what I aurally perceived is the truth right?

Madhava - Whatever you auricularly discerned indeed was true, but that's diminutive bit of information of what is authentically transpiring.

Draupadi - Indeed.

Dharmraj - Arjun! Apologize!

Me - No one needs to Apologize. It's not Arjuna's fault for he himself auricularly discerned a moiety of the situation.

Dharmraj - Amaravati, please don't try to forfend him and his mistakes.

Me - Bhrata, I'm not trying to protect it. Authentically, Angraj had sent me this letter, after his meet with me ofcourse. He Apologized for his mistakes and additionally confessed his feelings for me. He cerebrates there's more of me he wants to get acquainted with, he verbally expresses that somethings magical about me, he indeed loves me. But alas he knows that I don't love him in such way he profoundly relishes me. I love him, but rather as a friend. And that is the whole matter. Arjun, I apologise if any of this information has hurt you. It's not my intention. Now, shall we proceed?

Everyone fluttered their eyes at me making me smile nervously.

Nakul - That was a very quick explication. Even Duryodhana would understand what you designated!

Bheema roared with laughter as everyone laughed with him.

Me - Bheem authentically loves to either auricularly discern or make jokes about Duryodhana!

Bheema blushed still perpetuating to roar with laughter.

Madhava - Now, attention my dear friends.

Madhava chuckled walked ahead as we followed him from behind. Draupadi nudged Dharmraj's shoulder eyeing him something as they both proceeded to walk ahead with others. Arjuna looked over at me, squeezing my palms with his hand.

Me - Hm?

Arjun - I am ashamed for how I treated my fiance few minutes ago. I don't know how I let anger surmount me, it's just... Whenever I aurally perceive Angraj's denomination, my blood burns. And when moreover I auricularly discern you, my best friend and my beloved one culling him other than any other Gentleman makes me loose my patience. I know I shouldn't feel so, I'll endeavor my best to never ever react such way ever again. I apologise Amare. I deeply, heartily Apologize!

I chuckled caressing his cheeks.

Me - I ken, I already knew everything you explained. You don't require to explicate things to me my Rajkumar, I already know how much you profoundly relish me.

Arjuna chuckled hoisting me up from my hips, I squeaked on the sudden action tapping his shoulder.

Me - Hey! Drop me down! We're not alone!

Arjun - I wish we were. I swear I wouldn't have left you for the whole night. I would've kept you proximate to myself. We would be making love if we were alone. Wanna sneak out?