The Greatest Reunion

Hey guys!
I hope y'all are doing good well I'm here with a new update
*Wink, wink*

Well I have to address how these Beautiful people are supporting me and how thankful I am for such a beautiful readers

onewaygirl1 and user12569073 thank you so much for all the votes and feedbacks, y'all are amazing!

Well, now back to the story. Sit back, chill and just let your eyes move. Stay tuned for the next update and goodbye❤️

Madhava - Anyways, you would want to meet the rest of the people Amare. I'll let everyone know about this.

Nakul - The commander Would've already informed Shri Krishna. Don't worry, they would be on their way.

The door bursted open to Draupadi who looked as if she wasn't doing well. She ran up to me hugging me instantly. Her hairs were all sticking on my sweaty face.

Draupadi - You're back! You're back!

She whispered sobbing as she gripped me tighter.

Me - I am here Sakhi...

She pulled out our hug and I could see so many bruises on her lips and different portions of her face. I caressed her cheeks with all the love until I saw all the Pandavas come in.

Yudhishthira walked towards me directly sitting down on his knees. He lowered his head joining his hands together.

Yudhishthira - I was so careless to put you at stake Devi. But you still fought for my wife, selflessly. Oh devi, I've already done the biggest sin of my life I could, please punish me.

I exhaled sharply.

Me - Dharmraj, it is no fault of yours. I see how that Shakuni played, in such a way that he could insult you in the name of Dharma. He doesn't know Dharma means love, and when you cheat with love itself you should be ready for whatever circumstances you will be facing in the future. I'm not an Idiot to blame you, cause you weren't against love Dharmraj, you were standing with it. I am glad I was able to fight for my Sakhi till my last breath, that was my Karma, Karma is not a Favour.

Arjun smiled gripping my arm as I shook it off. Did he just forget about how Draupadi doens't like us both being together and the fact that he almost cheated me in the name of love.

Arjun - Amare?

Me - What?

I quirked my eyebrows together.

Subhadra - Oh my god! Devi Amaravati! You're- You're alive! H- how do you feel? Are you starving? Should I get you some food? Commander!

Me - No no no Sakhi. I am not starving, I need to leave for Vatsarajya. It's already late.

Madhava - Now!? Amare!

Me - Shri Dwaraka Dheesh, my father would be more worried than any of you can think. I- I should leave. Dharmraj, take care of every single of your brother and My Sakhi Draupadi. They're precious to me as much as they are to you. Vanvas is difficult, and Agyatvas is worse. But don't worry, I know you will make out. My crores of prayers to that lord to keep you safe. Now I should take your leave.

Dharmraj nodded.

Devayani - I'll pack my stuff.

I nodded as everyone left the room. Except Arjun.

Arjun - Amare?

Me - Hm?

Arjun - I want to talk to you about Subhadra and-