NOTE!!

So Guys! A bad news and a good one too! So let's go with the bad one first alrighty?

I'm actually not gon be uploading today nor tommorow because of my college. They've given our whole class 10 Assignments which needs to be submitted under two days. Unbelievable right? They're also taking my examination after 4 days and that's honestly so unfair. Now that's another story I'll tell you sometime. So you see how they've given me no chance to write or upload my story. So no stories for more 2 days.

NOW COMING TO TWO BIG GOOD NEWS'S!!

FIRST IS THAT I'VE CROSSED OVER 4K READS WHICH IS SO CRAZY! I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE WHEN Y'ALL GAVE ME THE LADDER TO CLIMB UP SO FAR AND FAST! I AM HONESTLY SO SO HONOURED TO HAVE YOU AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL HUMANS AS MY READER'S ❤️

THE SECOND ONE IS I'LL BE UPLOADING TWO PARTS IN A DAY AFTER 2 DAYS OFCOURSE!! AND WE GON BE SMASHING THE PARTS, IT'LL BE INTERESTING AND I'LL MAKE SURE.

So at the end of the day I'm so so so happy, I'm taking my whole time. If I get the chance, I swear I'll upload!! And if you wanna leave some messages up there, I'll surely be checking em out cause ofcourse I won't be on assignments all day! And moreover I'm getting a good long time of two days to insert something more interesting so I'll be trying my best.

Take care of y'all! Stay blessed, stay inside, stay safe and stay beautiful! I LOVE y'all!❤️

......STAY TUNED......