Nara-Narayana Reveals Himself

FIRST OF ALL,
I want you all to check Nisarga2007 book out! I can guarantee you won't regret a bit!! The story is mesmerizing and you'll have a great opinion at first! Give her all the love and support and I hope y'all will make her dayy!

So before we dig into our today's chappy, go check out her book called "Unconditional Love"!!!

******

A huge shoutout to beburie_ and the_water_born for all the love and support!! I can't describe how happy am I but, I hope you got it!!❤️ Now, without wasting a second, let's dig in!!

******

Me - Nara-Narayan...

Nara-Narayan - Why? Did you forget me my beloved?

Me - No, I haven't forgotten anyone...

I explicated, still not mentally present. As if I were pressuring my mind to recollect something.

Nara-Narayan - Oh? Did you forget that I was only made for you?

I turned towards him.

Me - Made for me? But my lord, with my Narayan beside me, how can I prefer to stay with any of his avatars instead? And moreover, how is Shri Narayan's Avatar, Nara-Narayan only made for me? What about, Devi Lakshmi?

Nara-Narayan - Recollect the time you got upset from Narayan for not being the one he was with you, and instead spending time with Devi Lakshmi the whole time?

Me - Oh my! I don't recollect any such recollection where Narayan hasn't been with me, and moreover me being upset with Shri Narayana and Devi Lakshmi?

Nara-Narayan chuckled, gently pulling my hair strand at the back of my ears. A recollection splashed right in front of my eyes making me gasp.

~~~~~

Bhadrapraani - Shri Narayana? Why did you leave me here all solitary? You could've told me that Devi Lakshmi and you were visiting temple and performing rituals afore your wedding. And moreover, yesterday, when I asked for few minutes of yours with me you denied saying that you had some work to deal with. Is relishing the swing ride with Devi Lakshmi some marginally work that kept you busy and moreover something that you couldn't spend time with me?

I asked. My eyes filled with water, threatening to fall down any second. Shri Narayan reached out to physically contact my hand but afore that, I stepped back.

Me - No Prabhu! This won't work. It won't work every single time! I don't require you to pacify me, I require answers.

Narayana - Bhadre, you now how I didn't betoken to hurt you-

Lakshmi - My Lord! Shri Narayan! My family has stepped in Vaikuntha! Prabhu if you won't be there it would not be relished by father.

Devi Lakshmi's gaze shifted towards me.

Lakshmi - My youngest beloved sister, I require you there as well! Please! Let's make it fast!

Devi Lakshmi chuckled prehending Shri Narayan's hand afore running out of my Chamber. I dropped myself on the floor. Holding back my whimpers.

Alakshmi - Did you see that sister? Did you see how much your Narayan profoundly relishes you? Game! Everything's a game for him! Even you and your relationship is a game for him!

I whimpered stretching my arms onto the ground.

Me - It's- It's nothing such Jyeshtha-

Alakshmi - Is that why you're crying?! Can't you see how that Narayana is crushing your self respect right in front of your eyes? No... No! I won't let this transpire with my sister Bhadrapraani! I understand that you aren't my genuine sister, but you are like my sister. I won't let him disrespect you anymore Bhadra! Day by day his lies are increasing, he's hurting you but he doesn't even realise how much hurt you are. Would you really want to be in such a relation? Wait, what is the name of your relation? Nor are you espoused to him to be called his wife. Until there's no designation to your relation, there won't be no reverence given to it. I suggest you to leave him cause he's ECSTATIC that you two don't have a name to your relation!