The Heartbroken Letter

Hey guys! So I came across this decision cause a lots of you guys aren't VOTING but just reading my story! So I'm putting up A TARGET of 10 to 15 votes to post ANOTHER UPDATE. And I know I can be a tease but c'mon y'all! Please provide me with the love too ❤️

Now sit back, chill, VOTE for the next part and here you go...

It's been 6 years since Father and I were reunited. I discovered Mata Suniti wasn't there, wasn't in Vatsarajya when I visited. Yes, I visited Vatsarajya. I wasn't actually living in Vatsarajya, I still lived in Dwaraka. I am a trusted advisor of Madhav. I know I'm a Princess and have duties to fulfill, but Maharaja Vatsa is still alive to rule and take care of Vatsarajya. But anyways, I haven't actually been to Dwaraka in 3 months.

As soon as I entered my Vatsarajya I was shook to know that Mata Vaasavadataa was pregnant! I was so much more happy for her, happy for father! But what happened to Mata Suniti? Pitashree had Banished me for a work I didn't do, preferring her wife instead. I hope he didn't banish her too. At least he had one person to make the happiest. I shook all my thoughts as I was sitting in my Chambers window. I huffed once I heard my sister call me for the 100th time. Okay, having a sibling is a blessing, but it gets annoying!

Devayani - Hey sister? Why didn't you reply when I called you?

I rolled my eyes sarcastically as she sat beside me making herself comfortable.

Me - Now what do you want from me?

Devayani - Angraj came to meet you again.

I smiled getting down.

Me - Really!

She quirked her eyebrows together

Devayani - Sister, don't you think Angraj has lots of other things to do as a King but he prefers to meet you instead.

Me - That's because I'm her Sakhi my precious one.

She smiled looking down. We shared moment of awkward silence before she broke in.

Devayani - Does he like you?

She smirked quirking her one eyebrow. I spat laughing on her.

Me - You wish

I tried saying between my giggles. She rolled her eyes walking out of my room.

Devayani - Don't you get familiar Angraj Karn.

I heard her try to whisper to the shadow outside my door, but that was audible to me because of the silence. I chuckled at my sister walking towards the door. Finally, my friend walked in! I walked up to him so I could embrace him.

Karn - I missed you Sakhi.

He smiled as I kept my head against his chin letting the comforting silence take place. We swayed a little until finally he pulled out.

Karn - Arjun returned Indraprastha

That's it. Those three words made me beam like a blossomed flower. I blushed thinking about him, I was infact excited more than ever.

Me - When!

Karn - Day before yesterday

He smiled brushing my hairs.

Me - Oh my god Karn! I'm so so so so SO happy!!!

I swayed around as Angraj just stared at me with a smile. I looked over at him smiling when I noticed his face getting lower.

Me - Hey, what happened Angraj?

He looked over at me.

Angraj - D- Duryodhana had invited the Pandavas and their wife to Hastinapur.