It's here!

(Started: 20-03-2021)

Well hello! Here we are! My new book, "To the Past {Marty Mcfly x reader} BOOK 1." Let me introduce myself! My name is Claudia, I'm a 14 year old Dutch girl and I like to write. I go by she/her pronounce, before we start, I wanted to say that this is a safe space for everyone! So if you're Homophobic, Transphobic, LGBTQ+ phobic in general, racist or this so called "super straight" Go away. Thank you!

This is book 1/4, so buckle up for a long ride! These books will be about Marty Mcfly from Back to the Future. This one is about the first movie!

Some things to know!

Like I said, I'm Dutch. So my English isn't perfect, I won't use hard vocabulary because of that, if I do use difficult vocabulary, it's because that was in the script. Not because my English is that amazing (even though my English is quite good, but I get thought British-English, not American-English.) Please point my mistakes out, I'll fix them! I hope that you don't mind that I'm Dutch and that you won't click away!

There will most likely not be a smut scene. I just can't picture a smut scene with Marty. So if you're looking for that, then this is not a book for you.

I have no idea how American schools work, so if I say something weird about it, I'm sorry. Can someone explain what a tardy slip is by the way? Like I'm writing about it in chapter 1, but I don't even know what it is. I'm assuming that it's a detention note or something like that? I don't know, whatever, doesn't matter. I also don't know what I'm talking about half the time, because 1. I'm too dumb to understand half of what Doc is saying about all that electrical stuff and 2. Some things are called something else in Dutch, so I might be confused about that lol.

I will upload a chapter of this book every Wednesday and Saturday!

WARNINGS: This book will include swearing, fighting and harrasment. This book will follow the films, so if you haven't watched those yet. Please go do that! Part 1 and 2 are on Netflix, I don't know if part 3 is on Netflix. In the Netherlands only part 1 and 2 are on Netflix...

Self promotion: If you like Harry Potter, I also have a book on that! I have HP oneshots. You would make me happy if you checked that out, but you don't have to!

Let's get on with the story!

(Inspiration for the Gallery and Playlist thing from cherrybomb1985 ! Go give her a follow!)