Cafetaria

'Hey girls.' I smile as I sit down next to them in the cafeteria.
'Hey, Y/n.'
'So, any plans for Saturday?'
'That's the night of the dance.'
'Really? And do you already have a date?'
'No, I hope that Calvin asks me.' Lorraine sighs.
'Yeah, I get that.' I say with a slight hint of jealousy. 'But what about George?'
'Who?'
'George, the guy Calvin introduced you to?'
'Oh, I mean, he's cute, but meh. Not really my type...'

Oh God, just wait a few days.

'Look who we have here, the pretty girls.' Biff smirks, he pick Lorraine up and places her on his lap. 'Lorraine Baines and Jules, the girl who didn't want me to show her around. That offer still stands y'know?' He grabs my hand.
'Biff, let go off me!' Lorraine states, I look at her and then I look at Marty.
'Y'know what? I would love it if you showed me around sometime.' I fake smile.
'Great, how about Saturday?'
'Yeah, sure! Would be great!'

'Come on, Biff. Leave.'
'I know you want it too, Lorraine. Don't be jealous. You want it, you know you want it, I'm pretty sure Jules can share, am I right, Pumpkin?' He winks at me and intertwines our fingers.

Don't puke, don't puke, don't puke.

'Actually, I can not and I would really appreciate it if you would let go of her.'
'No, because she wants it and she knows she does.' I rip my hand away from him.
'Shut your filthy mouth!' Lorraine slaps him across his face. 'I'm not that kind of girl!'
'Well, maybe you are and you just don't know it yet.' He says through gritted teeth.
'Get your meat hooks off of me!' She tries to rip his hand off of her.

'You heard her.' Marty pulls Biff away from Lorraine. 'She said get your meat hooks...' Marty makes eye contact with Biff and realized how tall he is. 'Off.' He quickly fixes Biff's shirt. 'Uhm, please...?'
'So what's it to you, Butthead?' Biff pushes Marty. 'You know, you've been lookin' for a-' Marty pushes him back.

'Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!' The students chant. They're about to launch at each other, but Strickland walks in.

'Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break today.' Biff says to Marty, while he fixes Marty's blouse. 'So why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?' Biff and his gang walk away and some boy throws a paper plane through the cafeteria, Strickland walks away to the boy and leaves Marty alone.

'I-I've got to go...' I grab my stuff, but Lorraine stops me.
'Thank you, Y/n. Thank you for pretending to be interested in him.'
'Of course, no problem..' I tell her and quickly run after Marty.

———

'Okay, here it is.' Marty points at a house.
'This one?' Dad asks.
'Yup.' He puts the radiation suit on and climbs onto the roof.

'Hope this works...' Dad says.
'Of course it'll work, Doc.' Ouch. 'He's a nerd and a loser, but that's not the point. It'll work!' I reassure him.
'Yeah...'

An awkward silence comes between us.

'So... Y/n. You're my daughter?' He says out of nowhere.
'Yeah...'
'Tell me about yourself.'
'I thought that you said you didn't want to know anything about the future?'
'Yeah, well a bit couldn't hurt, could it?' He smiles.
'Suppose so, well, I'm Y/n Jules Brown, you named me after your grandma and your favourite author, Jules Verne.'

We talk some more till Marty comes back.

'Did it work?' I ask him.
'Obviously!' He smiles.

(A/N: Heya! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! While your at it, we could become friends on Instagram or Snapchat! My Instagram is Melonwriter and my Snapchat is CDraaisma2020 )