Letter

'So, what do you think?' I walk into the room with my dress on, make-up on and hair done. Marty's lips part slightly and his cheeks get painted with a light pink.
'You-You look b-beautiful.' He stutters.
'Well, chop chop. In the car you go!' Dad says. We get into the car and go to the clocktower.

'Hill Valley area weather this Saturday night.' The man on the radio announces. 'Mostly clear, with some scattered clouds. Lows tonight in the...'

'Are you sure about this storm?' Dad looks at the clock. Marty helps me out of the car.
'Thank you.' I smile.
'No problem.' Our hands touch for a while and our eyes are locked, we get taken out of it by my dad, who clears his throat.

'Sorry? What did you say?' Marty slowly turns his head to my dad.
'I said, are you sure about this storm?'
'Since when can weathermen predict the weather?' Marty scoffs.
'Let alone the future.' I add.

'You know, guys, I'm gonna be very sad to see you go. You've really made a difference in my life. You've given me something to shoot for. Just knowing that I'm gonna be around to see 1985 and that I'm gonna succeed in this!' Dad tugs on the cloak that lays on the DeLorean. 'That I'm gonna have a chance to travel through time!' Marty and I give each other a sad look, before walking over to my dad. 'It's gonna be really hard waiting 30 years before I can talk to you about everything that's happened in the past few days. I'm really gonna miss you two...'

'And we're really gonna miss you...' Marty responds, I nod in responce and tug on my dress a bit, not knowing how to act.

'Doc, about the future-' Marty starts, but dad talks right through is sentence.
'No! Marty, we've already agreed that having information about the future can be extremely dangerous! Even if your intentions are good, it can backfire drastically! Whatever you've got to tell me, I'll find out through the natural course of time.' I feel a few tears well up in my eyes as I think off what happened a few days ago.
'Right...'

'Marty? You wanna grab a Pepsi before we go?'
'Make that a coffee.'

———

"Dear dr. Brown,

On the night that your daughter, Y/n, and I go back in time, at 01:30 AM you'll be shot by terrorists. Please take whatever precautions are necessary to prevent this terrible disaster.

Your friend,
Marty"

Marty writes a letter for my dad and puts it in an envelope that reads "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 1985"

'We should go...' I take the last sip of my drink and stand up.
'Yeah...'

———

Sorry for the short chapter, hope you did enjoy the cute little moment between Marty and Y/n!

(A/N: Heya! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! While your at it, we could become friends on Instagram or Snapchat! My Instagram is Melonwriter and my Snapchat is CDraaisma2020 )