Clocktower

'Come on, let's go to the clocktower.' I mumble to Marty.
'Right...' Our hands touch lightly and I'm about to pull it away, but Marty grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. A smile edges it's way onto my lips.

Don't freak out, don't freak out.

'Lorraine!' He let's go of my hand and goes to his mother.
'Marty that was very interesting music...' She says.
'Uhm, yeah...' He looks at me for a split second.
'Uh, I hope you don't mind, but George asked if he could take me home.'
'Great! Good! Good, Lorraine.' Marty smiles. 'I had a feeling about you two...'
'I have a feeling too...' She smile-smirks.

He definitely got that smile-smirk from his mom.

'I'm happy for you, Lorraine.' I smile at the girl.
'I'm sorry about the other night, about what Betty, Babs and I said about you and-' I cut her off.
'It's fine! Completely fine!' I reassure her.

'Listen, we gotta go, but, uhm, I wanted to tell you that it's been. Erm, educational.' Marty says with a confused look.
'Will I ever see you two again?' Lorraine sighs.
'I guarantee it.' I look at Marty as he talks.
'I don't know when, but we will meet again.' I slowly take my eyes off Marty.
'Didn't you have a boyfriend?' Lorraine asks as she sees my stare.
'Hm? What? Oh, yeah. Guess I'll have to break up with him, don't you think?' I laugh.

'Well, Marty. I wanted to thank you for all the good advice.' George shakes Marty's hand. 'And you too, Y/n.' He shakes my hand. 'I'll never forget it.'
'Right, George. Well, uhm. Goodluck you guys!'
'Goodluck!' We smile and walk away, but Marty stops after one step.

'Oh! And one other thing. If you guys ever have kids and one of them when he's eight years old, accidentally sets fire to the living room rug, go easy on him.'
'Okay...?' George waves.
'Bye!'

We walk towards the car, Marty intertwined our fingers again.

'I'm not gonna go in that suit, you understand that, right?' Marty says as he starts taking it off.
'But we have no time for this!' He takes off his blouse.
'I need to change, I can't just show up in a suit!'

Whatever, atleast I can get a good show out if it.

'Fine! But change quickly!' My eyes are fixated on Marty.
'Don't you need to change?' He asks me.
'And give you a chance to look at my body, I don't think so, Mr. Purple underwear.' I smirk. Once he has his stuff on we get into the car.

'Go! Go! Go!' I yell. 'It's almost 10 PM!'
'Right, but-'
'No! No buts! Just go!'

We drive quickly and go to the clocktower.

We get out of the car and run towards dad.

'You're late! Do you have no concept of time?' Dad exclaims, we pull the covers off the DeLorean.
'Mr. 'I need to change, I can't show up in a suit!' Had to change his clothes. Thought it was absolute bullshit, I mean I'm going in this dress! I'm not throwing it out. I'm gonna keep it!'
'I had to change! Do you think I'm going back in that- that zoot suit?' He exclaims. 'The old man really came through, it worked!'
'He laid out Biff in one punch!'
'I didn't know he had it in him!'

He shows dad the picture of his brother, sister and him.

'Never?' Dad says shocked.
'No. Why? What's the matter?'
'Alright! Let's set your destination time!' Dad opens the car.

'This is the exact time you left!' He points at the yellow line. 'Let's send you back at exactly the same time! It'll be like you never left!' He gets out of the car.

Marty and dad yell more stuff at each other that I can't make out, because of the wind.

Dad winds something up and puts it in the car.