The chase

'Hey Mcfly!' Biff's voice booms through the cafe. The Jukebox turns off and everyone goes quiet. 'I tought I told you to never come in here.' George turns around. 'Well it's gonna cost ya. How much money you got on you?'
'How much do you want Biff?' George says, Biff and his gang walk over to him. Marty sticks out his foot and Biff trips over it.

I worriedly look at Marty.

'You have to run.' I whisper.
'No. Not until this is over.' He whispers back.

'Alright, punk!' Biff starts talking, but Marty cuts him off.
'Whoa, whoa. Biff, what's that?' He points at something, Biff turns around and Marty hits him across the face. Hard. Marty doesn't think twice and he runs for it.

'If he's going to flee, you're staying with me!' One of Biff's goons places his arms around my waist and holds me close. I hit him across his face and he let's go of me.

'Well this was fun, don't you think?' I grab my bag and run after him.

'Whoa, whoa. Kids! Stop!' Marty stops two kids on scooters and breaks the handles off.
'Hey!' The kids yell at us. 'Stop! You broke it!'
'We'll get it back to you, alright?' He grabs the two selfmade skateboards and hands me one.

'There they are!' Biff yells.

We get onto the skateboards and skate away. Biff and his gang run after us, but we're too fast and too smart. Just as they're about to catch up with us, we look at each other and grab the first car we see that goes to the different direction. They go to their car and go after us.

Their wheels touch our legs, so we go to the sides.

'Marty! Look out!' I yell at him, a car that is parked opens it's doors, so Marty quickly let's go off the car. Biff goes after Marty, so I also let go off the car.

Marty collapses with some lady and falls to the ground, he stands up and tries to get out of there, but Biff is quicker. They go behind a corner and I can't see it anymore.

I run after them and instead of seeing them still chasing Marty, I see Marty looking proudly over the car that is filled with manure.

'How- How did you-' I stutter as I stand besides him.
'Luck.' He smirk-smiles.

Everyone who saw what happened comes out side, so that is pretty much everyone.

'Thanks a lot kids.' Marty smiles as he hands one of the kids the skateboard.
'Yeah, thanks kiddos.' I hand the other kid my skateboard.

'Where does he come from?' Betty questions.
'Yeah, where does he live?' Babs says.
'I don't know, but I'm gonna find out.' Lorraine says to both questions.

'Hey, Y/n!' Lorraine calls me over.
'I'll be right back, your mom wants to talk to me.' I smirk.

'Hey, Lorraine, girls.' I smile to them. 'What's up?'
'I wanted to invite you to our sleepover that we're gonna have tonight!'
'Oh, well that sounds fun! I don't know if I can tho...'
'Please, Y/n? We just want to have some fun! Besides, we'll be drinking and the next day we're going to shop for our prom dresses!'
'Erm...' I look at Marty. 'Let me see if I'm free tonight.'

'Marty.' I tap his shoulder.
'Hey, back already?'
'Yeah, Lorraine asked me if I wanted to go to their sleepover... What do I say?'
'Yes of course! Try to make her fall for my dad.'
'Oki!'

'So I asked Marty if I'm free tonight and I am. So I can come!' I smile,
'Great! You know my adress, right?'
'Yup!'
'Okay, I'll see you tonight.'
'See ya!'

(A/N: Heya! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! While your at it, we could become friends on Instagram or Snapchat! My Instagram is Melonwriter and my Snapchat is CDraaisma2020 )