Hero George

'We're gonna take a little break, but we're gonna be back in a while!' The singer says.

'Hi, sorry I'm a little late...' I pant as I walk towards George.
'Oh, it's fine.' George says. 'You look really pretty!'
'Thank you! You look pretty too...'

An awkward silence finds it's way between us.

Clock... Where's the clock... I look around for a clock. Oh, there's the clock. 08:50 PM.

'Oh shit! We have to get you outside!' I grab his arm and pull him with me.
'What? Already?'
'Yeah!'

We run outside and I let him walk over to Marty's car.

'Just wait till Marty does it...' I say awkwardly and play with my hair.
'Right...'
'Oh look, Biff's goons are overthere, so we won't be having any trouble with him!' I smile. 'Okay! Go! Go overthere!' I push him towards Lorraine.

'What the hell are you doing to my car?' Someone from the band exclaims. I turn my attention to them and see Biff's goons arguing with the band.
'Hey beat it, spook. This doesn't concern you!'

'Who are you calling "spook," Peckerwood?' The other people get out of the car.

'Hey!' I walk over to them. 'What's going on?'
'Nothing that concerns you, doll.' One of Biff's 'friends' smirks. 'Just listen guys, look, I don't wanna mess with no reefer addicts, okay?'
'Get home to your mama, boy!' They tell him, the three boys run away from the car, leaving me confused.

'GET ME OUT OF HERE!' A familiar voice says from the trunk. 'YO!' He pounds on the back of the car, trying to alert us.
'Marty?' I exclaim.
'Y/n? Is that you?'
'Yeah, it's me! How- What- How did you get in there?'
'Not important right now! Where's George?'
'With Lorraine and you...'
'No, he's not with me.'
'Then who's in the car with Lorraine?'
'Biff...'
'Biff?!'

'Reginald, where are your keys?' One of the men says.
'The keys are in here!' Marty yells.
'What..?' Panic rushes through my body.
'Say that again?' The slightly taller man says.
'I said the keys are in the trunk!'

'Go get tools from inside!' One of the men says. 'And you, you should step aside.' He says to me. I do what he says and step aside.

After a few minutes the man comes back with the tools. They open the back of the car, but also injure the guitarists hand.

'Whose are these?' Marty says as he steps out of the car.
'Mine.' One of them says.
'Here. Thanks! Thanks a lot!' Marty yells, before he grabs my arm and pulls me along with him.

'Thank you! Sorry about your hand!' I yell at them. 'Marty, I can't run that fast on heels!'
'Just try to run fast on heels!'
'I'm trying, but it would be easier if you let me go!' He let's go of my arm and we continue to run.

We arrive at the scene and see how George hits Biff, Biff falls to ground with a loud thud.

George laughs and looks at his hand, before helping Lorraine up.

People start gathering around Biff and Lorraine and George walk inside together.

'Who is that guy?' A girl exclaims from behind me.
'That's George Mcfly...' The boy tells her.
'That's George Mcfly?' The girl asks.

'Excuse me...' Marty runs through the crowd back to the band.
'Marty! Wait! Sorry...' I bump through them and run after him.

'Hey! Guys! You gotta get back in there and finish the dance!' Marty almost yells at the band.
'Hey man, look at Marvins hand.' We look at Marvins hand. 'He can't play with his hand like that and without him, we can't play!' The man tells us.
'Yeah, yeah, well Marvin, look, you gotta play.' Marty pushes the other man out of the way. 'That's where they kiss for the first time on the dance floor and if there's no music, they can't dance, if they can't dance, they can't kiss. If they can't kiss, they can't fall in love and I'm history.'
'Hey man, the dance is over. Unless you know somebody else that can play the guitar.' Marvin tells him.

'Marty can!' I say quickly. The band turns to me.
'Can you?' Marvin asks Marty.
'I- Well, just a bit...' Marty stutters.
'He's just being polite. He's great! Fantastic actually!' I smile.

(A/N: Heya! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! While your at it, we could become friends on Instagram or Snapchat! My Instagram is Melonwriter and my Snapchat is CDraaisma2020 )

To the past {Marty Mcfly x reader} BOOK 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara