Lorraine

'So you just- you just- you just took off his pants?' I laugh while I glance over to Marty's unconscious body.
'Yeah, he has purple underwear! I had never seen it before!' Lorraine exclaims.
'Really? No way!'
'I hope he wakes up soon, I want to introduce myself, he's kinda cute.' She smiles.

Don't get jealous, Y/n. Lorraine is his mother, no need to get jealous...

'Yeah, I also hope that he wakes up soon...' I avoid her eyes. 'Hey, this may be a weird question, but this Biff guy, right? What's his deal?'
'Ugh, I hate him. He always forces me to 'be his girlfriend' and he always tells me that 'I'm asking for it', I'm not. I don't like him, but he just won't leave me alone. Why?'
'Oh, today we were in a café, I don't remember the name of it and he was bullying this George guy and then told me that he wanted to show me around town, school, his house and his room...'
'You said no, right?'
'Of course! You think I'm gonna go with a creep like him?'

'Mom?' Marty groans as he turns around. 'Is that you?'
'There, there now. Just relax.' Lorraine wipes the sweat off of Marty's forehead. 'You've been asleep for almost 9 hours now.'
'I had a...' He pauses. 'A horrible nightmare. I dreamed that I went back in time. It was terrible.' He turns around.
'Well, you're safe and sound now, back in good old 1955.' Lorraine smiles.

Didn't I tell him that it wasn't a dream, like 3 times already?

'1955?!' Lorraine switches the light on. Marty immediately sits up.
'Well hello, Mr. purple underwear!' I smile. He looks at me, then at his mom, back at me and back at Lorraine.

'You're my mo- You're my mo- my mo-' He stutters.

Don't laugh Y/n. Don't laugh.

'My name is Lorraine, Lorraine Baines.' She takes off her jacket.
'Yeah...' He looks her up and down. 'But you're, uh- You're so- You're so thin!'

Keep yourself together, Y/n. This isn't funny! Well it is, but it's not supposed to be.

'Just relax, Calvin. You got a big bruise on your head.'
'Yeah, Calvin.' I smirk. Marty reaches to his forehead and steps out of bed. 'I wouldn't do that if I were you, sleeping beauty.'
'Ah! Where are my pants?'

'Over there!' I laugh, while pointing to a chest.
'They're on my hope chest.' Lorraine looks away shyly. 'I've never seen purple underwear before, Calvin.' She admits shyly. I start to laugh even harder. Both Marty and Lorraine look over to me, but I just can't keep it together.
'Calvin? Why- Why do you keep calling me Calvin?'
'Well it's on your underwear, Calvin. Why didn't you tell me that that was your name? I've been calling you Marty for years!' I joke, Marty glares at me and Lorraine gives me a confused look.

'Well, I call you Calvin, because that's your name, isn't it? Calvin Klein?'

I love time travel.

'It's written all over your underwear!' She reaches for the blankets and starts to pull it off. Marty gasps loudly and my stomach starts to hurt from laughing. Marty quickly pulls the covers over himself and Lorraine sits back again. 'I guess they call you Cal, huh?'

'Yeah! We do!' I grin.
'I hate you, Y/n.' Marty glares at me.
'Who- Who's Y/n?' Lorraine asks confused.
'Oh! That's me. Y/n is my.. erm..' I look at Marty, who sends me a grin, and back at Lorraine. 'My middle name.'
'Okay...'
'But no, people don't call me Cal. They actually call me Marty...' Marty says awkwardly.

'Oh... Pleased to meet you, Calvin- Marty...' She stands up and sits down besides Marty.

Get that grin off of your face, Y/n!

'... Klein.' Marty looks over at Lorraine. 'Do you mind if I sit here?'
'No! Fine. No. Good. Fine. Good!' He moves away from her.
'That's a big bruise you have there.' She reaches for his forehead again, but Marty moves away and falls off of the bed. 'Oh!' She gasps. Marty let's out a yell as he reaches the floor.