Jealousy

'Doc?' Marty says softly. Dad turns around from the TV.
'Oh, hi guys. 'I didn't hear you come in...' He stands up. 'Fascinating device, this video unit.'
'Listen, Doc. There's something I haven't told you about the night we made that tape.'
'Please, Marty. No one should know too much about his destiny.' Dad says.

'Density.' I snicker.
'But you don't understand!' Marty follows him.
'I do understand!'
'No you don't, dad- I mean Doc!'
'Yes I do, if I know too much about my future, I could endanger my existence, just as you have endangered yours!' Dad squints his eyes as he looks at us.
'You... You're right...'
'Now, let me show you my plan for sending you home.' We walk over to a mini version of Hill Valley.

'Please excuse the crudity of this model, I didn't have time to build it to scale or paint it.'
'You say that every time you make a model of something and every time it looks great, dad- Doc.' I compliment him.
'It looks great.' Marty smiles.
'Oh, thank you, thank you.'

Dad explains the plan and starts to demonstrate it, but the toy car gets lit on fire, by the electricity and falls off the table. It continues to drive, with the fire, to many old papers and it lits them on fire.

Dad gasps and runs over to it and quickly stops the fire.

'You're not instilling me with a lot of confidence, Doc.' Marty yells.
'Oh, don't worry, Marty. It caught on fire, because it can't actually travel through time and it couldn't handle that many gigawatts, we can, so our car won't do that.' I reassure him.
'Yeah, don't worry about it, I'll take care of it, you should take care of your pop.'

'Oh! Right, I'm going to Lorraine's tonight!' I run over to mu 1955 clothes.
'You're what?' Dad stops with what he's doing and turns to me.
'I'm going to Lorraine's house.' I tell him.
'I thought that I told you to not hang around with these people if you don't have to!'
'Oh, I know you did, but that's the thing.' I stand up. 'I have to, our plan didn't work, Biff showed up and we had to run for it. So I'm going to stay at Lorraine's place and try to make her fall for George.' I explain.
'I'm not too fond of that idea, but there isn't much choice, so goodluck.'
'I don't need luck, I'm just gonna have a sleep over! Y'know, just gonna talk about erm, what do girls talk about in the 50's? Same thing as in the 80's right?' I ask Marty.
'How am I supposed to know that? You're a girl! Not me!' He laughs.
'Right, sorry.'

Someone knocks on the door, dad goes to see who it is.

'It's your mom!' Dad exclaims.
'Hide the car!' I whisper-yell. Marty and I quickly pull the covers over it.

I grab a bag and throw some clothes in, making it look like I was busy grabbing my clothes.

'Hi, Mar- Cal- Marty.' Lorraine pants.
'Mom- Lorraine!' He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck.
'Hi Y/n.' She smiles at me.
'Hey Lorraine!'
'Uh, how did you know I was here?' Marty says awkwardly.
'I followed you...'

Damn, stalker.

'Oh, uhm, this is uhm...' Marty stutters.
'This is my dad, you can call him Doc.' I smile.
'Hi...' Lorraine says uneasy.
'Hi!' Dad responds happy.

'Uhm, Marty, this may seem a little forward, but I was kind of wondering if- i-if you'd ask me to the..' Lorraine pauses for a second as she walks over to Marty. 'Enchantment Under the Sea dance on Saturday?'

The fuck, okay. He better says no, you can't just take your mom to a dance! Oh my God. I'm jealous. I'm fucking jealous! And for what? 1. He has a girlfriend, 2. That's his mom and 3. You don't have a fucking chance with him!

I continue to put clothes into my bag.

'You- You mean nobody's asked you?' Marty exclaimed worried.
'No...' She says in a nervous tone. 'Not yet...' She hints.

If this wasn't his mom and he didn't have a girlfriend. She would be dead right now.

'What about George!' I yell at them, but she ignores him.
'Yeah, what about George?'
'George Mcfly?' Marty nods. 'Oh- he- he's kind of cute and all, but uhm, not well, I think a man should be strong, so he can stand up for himself and protect the woman he loves.'

'Okay! I'm ready to leave.' I stand up with my bag.
'R-Right.' Lorraine snaps out of a trance. 'So, what do you say Calvin- I mean Marty?'
'Uhm, sure?'
'Great!' She smiles.
'Ready?'

(A/N: Heya! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! While your at it, we could become friends on Instagram or Snapchat! My Instagram is Melonwriter and my Snapchat is CDraaisma2020 )