Coming soon

This story will be here soon! Most likely on Wednesday 24-03-2021!

To the Past {Marty Mcfly x reader} BOOK 1

Dr. (Doc) Emmett Brown adopted a beautiful baby girl named Y/n Jules Brown back in 1971. Y/n Jules Brown didn't have such a normal childhood. Growing up as the daughter of a scientist has it's advantages, but also it's disadvantages. For example, she grew up loving science, because of that she did a lot of research and became really smart, but she did get bullied for being a "nerd". She loves her dad dearly and doesn't think that he's crazy or dangerous, but others disagree. They say that he's crazy and dangerous.

"And you're a slacker too, just as crazy as your father and you aren't even his biological child! He's dangerous, crazy, who knows what he's going to do!"

~Strickland on Dr. Emmett Brown

Once Dr. Emmett Brown achieves his dream, by making a time machine, everything goes wrong. The Libyans find out about the stolen platonium and kill Doc. Marty Mcfly (Y/n's best friend) and Y/n have to run for it. They get into the Delorean, but they hit 88 Miles per hour and accidentally go to 1955.

"Get a grip of yourself, Mcfly. It's all a dream! Just a very intense dream."

~Marty Mcfly on Time Traveling

What will happen when Marty accidentally prevents his parents from meeting? And how will they get back to 1985? What do you do when you fall for someone who is taken?

If you don't like my story, you're just not ready for it yet, but your kids are gonna love it!