Chapter 22

Herder found out who was the supplier of the weapons and Moneypenny and Moran snuck into one of the factories.

They gave us a report on what happened "It blew up are you both okay!?" I panicked and quickly stood up.

Albert moved up as well to make sure I don't fall.

"Yeah, I should do it more often if you get so worried about me like this" Moran grinned as Albert sighed and helped me slowly back down into my seat.

"We almost died" Moneypenny glared at the back of Moran's head.

Moneypenny informed us of what they discovered "So the viceroy huh?" Albert laughed and I laughed along with him.

"Would you believe it we poked a hornet's nest and woke up a sleeping lion instead!" Albert exclaimed.

"This isn't funny Albert" Moran added.

"Don't worry this man might be the grand-uncle of her majesty Queen Victoria but due to his political views he was never accepted in London, which is why he was sent to serve as the viceroy in India it's pretty much just hanging a shoot me sign on his back he won't be missed they want him gone" I explained.

"I am aware I just wanted to confirm he's only a distant relative but still belong to the royal family, a big fish are we allowed to deal with him?" Moran asked to confirm.

"Absolutely" We both answered.

"(name) have you ever met him?" Albert asked me a little concerned.

"Yes he's another pig he's also very cocky" I explained.

"How did you meet?" Moneypenny asked curiously.

"Whenever the royal family needed something done in the background usually involving nobles they request assistance from my family since we aren't like the other nobles, it's been a very good relationship so I have been able to meet most of the royal family this man came one day and he just spoke creepily to me a 5-year-old girl" I explained.

"Oh that must have been horrible not being able to do anything" Moneypenny added.

"Oh no he left with a few bruises he was very clumsy and tripped into walls and I also heard he had a horrible stomach the next day he must have eaten something that didn't agree with him" I grinned.

Albert and Moran laughed.

"He may be a lord but the order was given by none other than her royal majesty all that is left to do is to pull out the roots of evil, make your way to India and eliminate Lord Dunderdale!" Albert ordered.

In the following days after we got ready, I had an invitation arrive for the party the dick will be hosting.

We were at the port waiting for the captain to ready the boat "Are you trying to burn your fingers? They are pretty don't do that" I took Moran's cigarette off him he then noticed he has finished his cigarette but was still smoking it.

I threw it to the side and he grabbed my hand and checked it "You okay?" I asked he's pale and not flirting with me like saying he was lost in my eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm just tired, just..." He was silent he then turned around me and hugged me from behind with his head resting on my shoulder "Just stay like this please."

I ruffled his hair I never seen him so vulnerable before.

Albert came out of a carriage with Moneypenny Albert looked annoyed to see Moran hugging me then sighed "It will be a while until we see each other again I won't stop worrying" Albert took my hand and went to kiss it but Moran pulled me back.