Chapter 8

We got back home late "Your okay!" Louis was at the door and sighed in relief his hair was a mess-making me grin he never lets himself look like a mess but must have completely forget about checking.

"Sorry was I gone for too long?" I apologised.

"You said you would be back immediately" Louis explained.

"Your hair is quite the sight" William walked in.

Louis tilted his head confused then blushed realising his hair is a mess making me laugh.

I went in and it soon turned to night "Louis send those two a telegram for me" William asked as I yawned.

"Then you mean..." Louis mumbled.

"Oh, it has been so long since we seen them I'm sure Moran will be delighted that we are finally making a move" I grinned.

"Mr Moran is too familiar with you" Louis frowned.

In a couple of days, we went to the station to go greet them "I appreciate you coming all the way down here to greet me especially you Lady Pandora" Moran took my hand and kissed the back of it and grinned up at me.

"Your only ever a real gentleman to me" I laughed a little.

"It has been a long time Colonel Moran" William greeted him.

"We are finally getting started right? That's why you called me here?" Moran asked.

"You were right (name) he is very delighted, now take it easy everything is in its proper order, I trust your skills have not grown rusty" William grinned.

"His gun skills or bed?" I asked since Moran is always surrounded by women and some have talked about their nights with him.

"That's a silly question Moriarty" Moran laughed a little and Fred arrived "Yo Fred I see you are just as amiable as ever."

"You seem to be in good health" I nodded to him.

A small smile came on to his face when he looked to me "It has been to long" He told me.

"You missed me?" I asked.

He blushed a little and nodded.

"I did to" Moran added annoyed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I asked Fred to come in ahead of Moran, did you locate what I asked you to find?" William asked Fred.

"He wasn't in the hospital but rather the brothel two doors down, I believe that thanks to the opium he is still not in his right mind" Fred looked at Lucian he is asleep in a carriage Fred came in.

"So he gives people drugs is that what he meant by helping me escape from the past that haunts me?" I mumbled and felt Moran's grip on me tighten it made me feel safer.

"I'm not allowed to shoot him right?" Moran asked.

"Yes sadly" William sighed they all groaned in response with a frown decorating their faces.

"Its appears everything is ready there is no client for this job, however" William looked to the coin we will soon use to put flowers on Frieda's grave but we agreed to do that once her soul has been given peace "Now let's go deliver some punishment."

We all went to the street and Moran went into the cafe we went into earlier he will be using his bed skills to get into one of the rooms above to shot at the snake that will be here soon.

We left Lucian on a bench and I went to hide in the fog with William we are wearing black cloaks to blend into the dark more "Looks like it's starting" I grinned while sitting on some wall along the river.