Chapter 51

I woke up in a bed that isn't my own and saw Sherlock staring at a wall for some reason.

I checked my clothes to see only my shoes have been taken off and my cane is right next to the bed.

I noticed Sherlock step back from the wall then he got really close it "What are you doing?" I asked making him look at me "Or what I really should be asking is why am I in your bed?" I questioned Sherlock "Did you really want to keep me from going ho-"

"Of course I do!" Sherlock yelled surprising me.

"I have only been able to see with you for short amounts of time but every time I see you, you got paler and tenser back when you went off with Paterson I wanted to pull you back, if I did you wouldn't be a huge target for the Lord of Crime and even if you aren't there is someone aiming for your life, that wound proves it!" Sherlock pointed at my hand.

I put it under the bedsheet and looked away from him "Sherlock, I have warned you to not get involved with me" I reminded him.

"Yeah, Pandora box whatever, its a stupid curse who cares" He complained "Look just please can you stay with me for a while? Just to put me at ease and so you can recover? You're still human not some curse or scary demon, well you are a sexy one" He asked of me.

I laughed "Of course, I will keep my promise of joining you for your next job" I reassured him, "But after that, I need to go back home and if there are any emergencies I will be leaving immediately."

"That's fine, thank you" He sighed in relief, it seems he really was scared about my safety.

He hugged me tightly "This is the safest place you can be right now" He informed me, I couldn't help but think of Moran with his many guns, I think home is safer.

The door to the room was slammed open "I thought I told you to clean up before....!" Hudson paused seeing me "Lady Pandora!"

"You ruined the moment, we were supposed to have our first kiss-" Sherlock complained and I pinched his cheeks.

"I was supposed to be at home and woke up in his bed" I explained.

"You kidnapped her!" Hudson freaked out.

"No" He retorted.

"The carriage was heading for my home I heard you speaking, you told the driver to come here instead, didn't you?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Maybe" He looked away "Anyway, I have already explained."

"It's still no excuse for kidnapping me" I sighed and looked out the window "It's late, I guess I will stay the night and I'm taking your bed while you sleep on the sofa, okay?"

"Yes!" Sherlock celebrated.

Hudson then went back at him again about how much of a mess the room is and I got up and looked out the front window to the building we used to watch this building before and I saw Fred.

I mouthed to him I will be staying here and needed to keep a promise.

Fred nodded and then mouthed something back then ran off as fast as he could.

He said I love you then changed it to I love your smile in a panic making me laugh "Too cute" I hummed.

"Cute me?" Sherlock's face appeared next to mine in the reflection of the window.

"Very cute" I confirmed as I turned to him.

"Handsome is a better word," He reminded me.

"I might think that after seeing you solve a case" I mumbled.