¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Salutations Homo Sapiens! 

I was coerced into entering this story for the Watty's Awards 2022, I probably won't win or even make the shortlist, maybe I'd even be dead in the next year, but I don't see the harm in trying. 

DISCLAIMER!

Hopefully you saw the mature warning so you know what that means but I'll be a darling and specify. 

THIS BOOK HAS SMUT. ITS SMUT FILLED. It's not excessive but it's there. 

SO IF YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN 16 AND IS READING THIS THEN .... I can't really blame you, my mother gave me those sex filled books when I was 13, claiming that it was better to read it than watch porn. Although, since Wattpad is Universal and some countries have different ages of consent, then...

MOVING ON!

This is a story about a lost girl who isn't straight but chooses not to label herself based on her preference. In order words this is book contains LGBTQ+ stuff. If it makes you uncomfortable, I'm sorry that's life and quite frankly the world does not revolve around your opinions so...

The main aim of this story is to show strength, growth and acceptance. If you don't want to read depressing stuff, this book is not for you because this book may be slightly depressing. ( I reread my drafts and it's not that depressing tbh).

For new readers and old readers too, I am currently editing the book so there might be a few slight changes. 

Hope You Enjoy Atleast.