39

Laiah

I don't know what suddenly took over Riley but he decided to leave, leaving us three  on the bathroom floor.  I wanted to follow him and see what was up but I could tell that he needed space . Hopefully everything will be okay with him.

" Soooooo can we move to the room now?"

"Yes we can." Aera giggles but no one made any movement.

"Come on guys let's go," I said as I stood up lifting their lazy ass.

As I entered the room I remembered exactly what the entire point of tonight was. It was supposed to be special but things always keep on happening.

The dress laid pretty and untouched on the bed.

"I didn't even get the chance to wear it," she pouts as she flung it to the floor.

"It's okay babe, we need you naked not clothed." I said bringing her naked body closer.

"Oh really? And what are you planning on doing with it?" Aera says innocently.

"This." Aura says as she placed her mouth on Aera's inviting neck.

I was itching to join but I refuse, this was there moment and I was okay with just watching.

"Mama" Aera moaned holding on tight to Aura.

"Hmmm?" I watched as she went higher and higher until she was suckling Aura's bottom lip.

"I love you, both of you. " She says ushering me to come.

I smiled." I love you guys and I know things hasn't been so good between us but I remember that night when I promised that I'll take care of you, and that's exactly what I'll do."

"I know mama," she smiles lovingly," now can we please  stop with the chit chat and can you just fuck me, please."

Oh waw. How bold." Eager aren't we?" Aura and I laughed.

"I've waited too long." She groans as she pushed  Aera down to the bed aggressively.

I wasn't so difficult to persuade, I was already removing my clothes until she turned to me," no I wanna do it. You come lay next to her."

She was trying so hard to be dominating but I could see in her eyes that she longed to be flipped and thoroughly fucked but either way I complied.

" This isn't how I thought this will go at all." Aura laughs.

"Neither did i."

We were laying vertically, side by side while a naked Aera kneeled before us.

She made movement to Aura pants at first pulling it down to all the way, exposing her rock solid dick. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't release a quiet moan.

She then did the same to me, pulling the pants lower, only difference was that I was wearing a lingerie beneath, I'd almost forget about it, if it wasn't for the slight gasp from Aera and I gave  deep growl. I could smell her testosterone from here.

"What do we have here?" Aera teased as she kissed Aura's dick from the thin lace, causing her to cling unto the sheets.

She continued kissing and licking it through the cloth, I was wiggling in pleasure," please."

"Please what?" She says running her hands under my long sleeve shirt, pinching my nipples.

"Fuck!" I cried biting my lower lip.

I released another  growl showing that I  was impatient of waiting.
Aura got up, placing herself  behind Aera latching her mouth unto her pussy.

"Aah!" Aera cried out, stopping for a moment. I turned to Aura who seemed to be enjoying the meal that the Goddess provided for us. Aera didn't seem to recover from such an attack any time soon so I shifted my lacey thongs to the side , stroking my dick, desperately trying to find release until Aera slapped my hands of it.

"Bad bubba! That's my dick." She pouted as she shoved my dick down her throat," shit!"
On instinct my waist began moving in sync with my mates movement.

Soon enough my sperms were all over her mouth and everyone followed me soon after. It happened before i could even process it; Aera pulled herself from Aura's gasp and slammed herself down my dick.

"Babe!" I cried, holding her face in my palm," why did you do that! A re you okay?" I knew for a fact that my dick was no usual dick.

Aura too came from the behind, concerned for her mate." Bubba why did you do that?"

"I couldn't wait," she smiles, sweat dripping from her red face.

"Don't do that again, please," I whispered, "we're supposed to take care of you, not destroy you."

"I'll be fine." she laugh" I've been through worst, besides I want this. Now hurry up fuck me, there's no time to waste!"

"Oh darling, sweet darling, we have all the time in the world." Aura smirked, and I couldn't agree more.