36

There's light smut in this chapter

Riley

"Ok honey. We're here." I said as I parked on the side of the road near the woods.

"Are you sure you're not gonna kill me?" She repeats for the thousandth time.

" Yess." I groaned as I opened her door.

"Oh okay. Because I wanted to be thoroughly fucked before I die."

This girl was pretty strange," so wait. That's why you don't want me killing you? That's kinda dumb." I laugh.

"For you." She rolls her eyes and we stepped into the Forest." Do you-"

"Shush honey. Let's not ruin the beautiful nature with talking. " I interupted.

She nodded her head in understand following me in silence and I continued on, breathing in the cool forest air while listening to and admiring the untouched beauty of this large mass of green and brown.

" This really is something else." She awed clearly not used to it all.

"It really is." I smiled stopping near the large stone as I took in her beauty.

"So what now?" She giggles.

"Well you came here to shift so why don't you remove your clothes. You can go at the back of this rock, I'll be laying on the grass." I said as I sat on the damp soil.

"Okay." She leaves to go at the back while I laid back silently with my eyes closed.

"Thomas I love you!" The strongly built man cried as he latched unto the smaller ones body.

"You don't. I thought you did but you don't!" He growls, angry but sad as he tries to tear away himself from the other man.

"You have to believe me! I do! I really do! It was a mistake! It was a mistake!" The larger man continues, begging to be forgiven but it's too late. What's done is done.

"Hey! Hey! You okay?" Aera was kneeling besides me, looking absolutely terrified." I thought you were dead!"

"And I thought you were shifting."I replied staring at her naked body.

"Well I was about to but peeped and saw you laying like that so I assumed what anyone would have thought!"she tries explaining.

"Why were you peeking?" I asked out of curiosity and amusement.

"Welll. I- urm I-i wanted to see if you were p-peeking." She stutters.

"Liar!" I accused as I slowly sat up staring her directly in the eye.

"I'm telling the truth!" She defends but avoided eye contact completely.

"Look me in the eye and say that." I demanded.

She hesitated for a moment but finally looked me in the eye." I'm not lying."

"Okay." I whispered as I found myself lost on her icy blues for a moment too long.

"What?" She asks confused.

"You're really beautiful. Your mates are lucky to have you. All you have to do is be patient, you guys will be fine." I assured her caressing her smooth skin.

"Hmm." She moaned leaning herself into my hands," it's nice to be touched. It's nice to feel wanted"

"Your mates want you, believe me. Hell even I want you." I exclaimed.

"Well have me." She whispered leaning into me.
There was no way in hell that I'd refuse a nice pair of warm lips, so we crashed into each other, gently and passionate; sharing a kiss of a lover.

She sat on my lap, grinding her naked ass on my clothing covered dick while licking and sucking on my neck.

Suddenly I had no control of my body. I grabbed her neck drawing her to my lips, savoring her sweet smell." Fuck." As I felt my dick hardening against my shorts.

Then she looks me dead in the eye and says," eat me."

And I was more than happy too. I laid her back against the grass, kissing down her neck all the way to her abdomen, stopping to have a good look at her pink pussy. " Are you sure about this?" I asked knowing that there was no going back after this.

" Shut the fuck up and lick!" She growled ever so sexily.

"As you wish my love." I began with one lick, watching as her body responding to it.

Then I have another," you taste so good ." I moaned as I passed my tongue around the entrance of her pink hole.

"More." She growled pushing my head into her as she threw her head back in ecstacy. I wanted so badly to fuck her right then and there but I wouldn't do it. Her mates should be her first, not some guy she'll most likely never see again.

"Fuckkkk." She cried as she moved her waist in a circular motion, as I ate what was given.

"Faster!" She pleaded holding me tightly as we both quicken our pace.

She continued for a while, until her body shook, unable to bare the pressure. With a long whine she came in my mouth and I took in ever bit of it.

I laid beside her sweaty body in silence as I waited patiently for her to regain her composure.

Minutes passed until I heard," so you're really not gonna fuck me?"

I laughed turning to her saying," I'm saving a piece for later."

"Why not now?" She groaned.

"Something tells me you'd much rather later." I smiled knowing what was planned," how about you shift now and take a run. I'm sure it'll help."

"Fine!" She pouted as she stood up, stumping away to the rock.

"Nice ass!" I teased, laughing as she flipped me off.

Minutes later she was replaced with larger than expected red wolf. She stood out more in this form, her red fur prohibiting her from camouflage. She looked more like a fox than a werewolf but her beauty remained the same.

________________________________________

I am definitely writing a story for Riley.