07

Laiah

Where the fuck was I? And what in the actual fuck did I do?

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with an unfamiliar scent on an unfamiliar bed with an absolute stranger. It was difficult moving from under their grasp. It felt as if an elephant was sitting on my back. I strained my neck, in hopes of getting a better look at the person I supposingly slept with. I couldn't see past the wild brown hair, but the smoothness of their skin and sweet scent indicated that it was a woman. I kept struggling to get her off, but she wouldn't budge. I had no choice but to wait until she woke up. Hopefully that wouldn't take too long.

God I hope she wasn't a bitch!

If someone told me that I would be in such a situation I would laugh in their face and told them never but here I am, the Laiah Willows on a stranger's bed. I could almost hear my mother's voice, "How disgraceful!" And normally I'd agree but this was the most comfortable I've been in ages. Everything felt right. Her body twisted and now my face was smashed between her perky bare boobs. I'll admit that it felt amazing; she smelt good too! Vanilla Cherry Blossoms, just like Aura. Wait...no that's impossible! I wouldn't sleep with Aura Bakes.

"You did and will again." Her chest vibrated as she spoke with her sexy as hell morning voice.

I cleared my throat, not wanting to sound like a dying cat, whatever that sounded like. "How did you know what I was thinking?"

"You were thinking out loud," she laughs holding unto me tighter.

"You were awake this entire time I was struggling to be freed and you jut stayed there doing nothing!" I shouted pretending to be angry. The last thing I wanted her to know was that I enjoyed her embrace.

"What can I say, I love the company and your fresh watermelon scent." She moaned sniffing my hair.

"Ew gross! Don't smell me woman!' I gagged but secretly was pleased with her response.

"Shush mama, I know you like it," she cooed, twisting her fingers through my curls.

I clasp my legs together, hoping to decrease the throbbing down there. No one ever called me that before and it was having its effects, but I was trying to hide it. "Whatever, can you release me now?' I pleaded.

"Not until I get my morning kiss." Her playful tone was making it difficult to tell whether she was joking or not.

"Is that what you do after a one-night stand? You cuddle then demand they kiss you? Ever heard of no strings attached or fuck and run?" I scoffed still fighting to be released.

"I'd probably agree with you if this was another circumstance but one, I'm a virgin and two this isn't a one-night stand." There was a slight offensive tone, but could anyone blame me? This was Aura Bakes.

"So you're telling me that Aura Bakes, THE Aura Bakes never had sex ever, not even a little peck?"

She stared at me blankly.

"No blow jobs. Anal? Nothing!" It really was hard to believe.

She simply nodded.

"Well with that attitude of yours no one would want to." She frowned, visibly piqued. It was not my intention but what was said cannot be unsaid and truth be told I meant it. Aura did not make a good first impression.

" I had many opportunities and interested individuals but I've always wanted to save that part of me for someone special."

Suddenly I felt criminal." Oh, I'm sorry. If I knew I wouldn't have done anything." I wrapped my arms around her, completing the hug.